LSX guys please help!!!

getting install and dyno tune prices now from ECS

i still need pushrods, ported oil pump and an LS2 chain.

http://www.thunderracing.com/shop-by/vehicle/1997-2004-Corvette/Cylinder-Heads-and-Valvetrain/Pushrods/

http://www.thunderracing.com/shop-by/vehicle/1997-2004-Corvette/Oil-System/Oil-Pumps/

I run the thunder racing ported LS6 oil pump and at idle, its 60psi, WOT its 80…increased oil pressure across the board over the stock one by 20psi

and just walk into any local GM dealer and get a LS2 timing chain. Mine was $30 from northstar.

you are also going to need stock valve guides because they are going to replace your current ones. GM dealer will have them. Mine were $40.

also, you need to pick up a Crank pulley bolt. The factory bolts are torque specific and have a squish collar. They can only be used once. You can also get that from a local GM parts dealer.

or call up the shop that is doing the tune/install and ask them about what I mentioned above. Some shops have the parts in stock and will just add it onto your bill when your done.

Correct.

Why would you replace your valve guides? That’s only for high mileage motors…

No squish collar… they are torque to yield, they are torqued then stretched at a specific angle to provide constant pressure. You should get a new one, it’s about $2.00

here is what ECS quoted me

"We can install the parts for $ 1100

The tune would be $550

We would check push rod length during the install… Figure on $129-$159
depending if we need a custom size different than .050 increments…

One question though? What would make you buy a cam from anyone other than
us? Just found it a bit odd since we have the best cams for superchargers."

just buy the shit from them, imo.

I lol’d, way to toot your own horn ECS…

• rep but cant.

i dont know who else to have help me

Fake apple pics now

real apple pics later!

Hahah my girls been looking into doctors for fake grapefruits

dr. azurin in ft lauderdale. thats where my gf went.

http://www.bodyandbreasts.com/

No idea. He wanted to put new valve guides in to be safe I guess even tho I only had 15k on the motor when the cam went in.

LOL yea, thats what I’m saying… that’s extremely excessive. I haven’t even done it yet and my motor has 112k.

I’m sure it was valve stem seals, not guides.

Jeez, this car is going to be downright NASTY come spring time.

i told ya who to call e-man . but dont listen to me

shit, your correct/.

go ahead and ask him for me big guy. i herd someone say that he charged 2K for a cam only instal and i was like…um no thanks. so please ask him for me and let me know. id really like to spend no more than $1500 for all the instal and tune but its looking like thats not going to happen.

anyone here know what they are doing and have the tools to help me? ill pay you, as long as u dont fuck my shit up, then ill punch you. haha

Gallery FTW

:rofl

def! the brazilian ass looks fucking weird though. most of the women who get it have 0 leg to match the ass to it just hangs over. very weird.