LSX guys please help!!!

Those are some of the most gross boobs I’ve seen

ur craazy man. some of those are hot!!!

Scrolled through 30+ pics of boobs without finding your gf FTL

aaaaaaahahahahahha.

no shes not on there. haha sorry to disapoint.

Dude does great work, It’s hard to find someone that makes implants look as natural as some of his work.

So about that cam shaft

no sean that doctor does not do what u call “cam shaft” extentions

I got these really big lobes on my camshaft and it hurts

boobs > cars

this

ok so tried setting up a date and ECS wants the car for a few days. they dont work on the weekends and this is really fucking me big time. somehow i need to find a way to get home after i drop off the car and a way to get back down there a week later after its done.

really, there is nothing in the area other than Shitline!

dood talk to meatpaws i think he can handle it. thiers jennings northeast in amsterdamn and coppola, from the sounds of it for your sake its better to fork up a few more 100 bux if need be then the hassle of driving up back up back and so on. if they dont wana work it out with u for their business n do it on a weekend then fuck ecs

What day? If you got the money I have the time. Wed and Thu free every week.

i still dont have the hardened pushrods because they need to be measured during install.

i called coppola but no answer.

measured durring install? wow if they told u that with this being their profession…id fucking run away from them…esp if they know what your cam specs are with stock heads…and obviously know your car since they put the blower on

Im sure they could easily just throw a pushrod in there that should and probably would work just fine but to make the most of everything its a good idea to double check length with the cam installed ect. They gotta be sure before someone floats the vavles on a missed shift and damage their engine and try to make the engine builder or tuner at fault. CYA!

rich, its not their cam, its a TSP cam that i had made. its better to be safe than sorry.

Hi, I’m Ricky Bobby. If you don’t chew Big Red, then fuck you.

understood but a cam spec is a cam spec, a in rod length is rod length is all! lol call texas speed if thats where its from and they will give u the rods you need

Why are you surprised? I’ve had to travel all over to take my car places. Just isn’t a big scene up here. Have to travel for quality work sometimes.