LT1 > Cobalt SS

Out on my way to see some friends last night I pull up to the the light on my exit of the thruway and line up next to a Black SS. Guy looks over and I can see his eyes light up. As we make the double left turn he guns it so I give chase.

We did a roll from like 40 to 60… or 70…(My speedo is uncalibrated right now so im not quite sure lol) anyway I think I pulled like 2 to 3 cars on him. Gave him the thumbs up as I made my turn off. Him & his buddy were yelling “You da man!” :lol:

Its nice to play around w/ somebody who doesn’t turn into a poor sport & flip you off after they lose once in awhile.

LT1 in the C-roc? That’s kinda cool. If your going to swap though why not LS1? I bet it would scoot with an LS1 seeing as the C-roc proly weighs ~ 3200 or less with an alum block.

Nice kill none the less. Every single Cobalt SS I see wants to run the Z no matter where or when.

I never get any of these random runs. EVER.

:tup:

loose. lol.

FIXED

Ok will you keep following me around correcting my grammer… lol.

Ahhh the LS1… yea id have loved to have done one, but then I wouldnt be ready this year… id be waiting till next year for the exta money i woulda spent on it lol.

x2

Nice, if only I ran into more of these random surprise races!

you would have lost though :lol: