Luckily no games I care about are coming out for the next month or so...

… as my X-Box Live account was suspended.

I’ll explain why in steps.

1. Someone hacks my account and charges $135 worth of XBL points to my account they REQUIRE to be on file.
  2. The refund one of the charges before I even call, but not the smaller charge.
  3. I call up, tell them what is going on. They ask me to change all of my information concerning passwords and my address since that needed to be updated anyways. They tell me it’ll take 22 days at the minimum to get my refund and return my account to “normal” status, but I’d still be able to play online, just not make any purchases for DLC and whatnot.
  4. Account gets suspended for all activity, including playing online.
  5. Fuck you.

:crackup

fuck xbox, there support is literally terrible… still wont switch to ps3 tho

/coolstorybro

Same here… Aside from this incident I’ve never had any issues w/ Microsoft.

Though I may play some PS3 soon. MW2 hasn’t been played in a coon’s age.

MW2 is outrageous now… all ridiculous snipers

Buy PC, wait for Battlefield 3, ???, profit?

Fixed.

After a friend of mine showed me how easy it was to steal accounts, is when I took my card off of my account and just buy cards at Walmart.

Get new Xbox, make new account, sell this one on Craigslist without warning that it is banned.

Created a new temp user for the month.

User name is…

WTFYUNODIE

Also, 3 month subscripts are on sale for $9.99. 12 months are $59.99.

Do math, save $20 by buying lots of 3 month.

I think I forgot how to use an XBox/PS3, I haven’t played a video game in a good 4 or 5 years!

New morrowing is coming out soon with Forza.

But yes more than one month away.

Forza should be epic.

Just spent 200+ game hours on Fallout New Vegas…:rofl

RAGE is coming out next month, suppose to be pretty good.

Might be a sign to be more productive instead of playing video games all the time :rofl

Its starting to get colder out, Cossey.
My Gran Turismo 5 habit will kick in soon.

Get rid of that junk and pick up a 360 and Forza 4 when it comes out.

I’m not ditching my low serial number PS3 :rofl

Not saying ditching, but just put it aside. New 360’s are for sale all the time, I think there may be one or two on Shift right now.

We’ll see how bored I get doing 190 bombs in tunnels with a 905HP ZR1 or smokey burnouts during races that fuck up 12 year olds nights lol.

Excuse me, CS2? WAT.