Lugnut Torque Multiplier

[quote=“NYstanger,post:20,topic:28955"”]

This whole post turned into a flame on Viper for buying his g/f this lug nut loosener. :bloated: If it works for her and she is fine with it then why does everyone else here care so much.

[/quote]

its a common theme on NYspeed that i need to justify EVERY fucking thing i do… i find it hillarious that some people care so much… it doesnt bother me @ all:shoot:

if his gf cant loosen um she isnt going to over torque the wheels and snap a lug. thats a cool invention and def falls in my harbor freight category of tools once in a blue moon

Get her a car charger haha j/k. Yeah those are ok tools to take lugs off just dont trust it to torque the lugs on. Good work looking out for your lady :tup:

Seems like a good idea to me too. I might have to buy my GF one of these.

I might be worried about her crossthreading them putting them back on too. Just seems like something that could be done easily with this tool as well as over-tightening.

[quote=“Carbonfiberhooded,post:24,topic:28955"”]

Seems like a good idea to me too. I might have to buy my GF one of these.

I might be worried about her crossthreading them putting them back on too. Just seems like something that could be done easily with this tool as well as over-tightening.

[/quote]

beat it inot her to put them on by hand first. if she cross threads its not like u should worry about them coming off

HOLY FUCK STOP OVER ANALYZING THE SITUATION PEOPLE !

he wanted her to know how t change a tire, just in case

like alot of women, shes not he-man, and even jumping on a lug wrench to get lugs off can be a challenge

he bought a tool that will make it easier for her to swap tires if she has to

how fucking hard is that to understand ?

HRK - :tup:

He may b crazy, but he’s right this time.

get your g/f to the gym.