Lunch time adventure

You make it sound like I purposely typed in www.shift518.com just to target you. To answer your question in regards to where I came from, it was from upstairs as my story had stated. I can come from a lot of places such as; home, work, grocery store, mall, apple store, whatever…

But if you want me to get serious with you, I can debate all you’d like. You’re typing as if I have no rights to be on this forum, that I shouldn’t be interacting with other members here merely because I’m on 518carscene.com. Buuut… I was registered on that forum, along with this forum before you. And according to your join dates, you were registered on 518carscene.com prior to shift. So… what grounds are you trying to stand on right now? Because your arguement is sort of… well, you don’t have one.

I fabricated a story in which I found to be quite humerous. Others find it funny as well, some find it retarded. Y’know what? I got a good giggle out of it, and at the end of the day… if I can entertain myself I’ll chalk that day up as a success. Seriously, are you that concerned about the innanetz and your online popularity that you’re going to get this upset over a topic? It was a joke. Please, don’t sue me.