LVD tonight? 6/2/10

shitttttt

Best I got was a 13.6 @ 112 mph with a 2.5 60’ haha. Wheel hop bad on stock motor mounts =(

please post the full time. 13.6x @ yadda yadda.

I was happy with getting into the 11’s!!

Who?

:rofl @ Wayne

LoL shutup Bryan.

:frowning:

Laduke seriously bro, when U guna let me run that down the track juuuuust once…give ya a quick 12 second slip…! good runs last night everyone. was fun times. Joey ur best was the 11.9@119 or did I see an 11.8@118? and why the hell you still running ur car @ 360whp? fuck teens lets see 12Xmph passes!

Well my buddy with the Evo X and I battled it out last night. I just can’t seem to get below that 12.8 no matter how hard I try, with my current setup. His first two runs were 12.8 @ 108, then his last run was 12.6 @ 109 with a 1.7 60 ft. So I guess he wins which means I have to spend more money now : (

Wayne it was nice meeting you man.

you realize your just a cam away from low 12’s/high 11’s right?

a cam for you is long time over due.

And a clutch, and tires, and an LS6 intake. THEN we can talk about a cam haha

Hey man it was nice meeting you too!! Good runs last night!

CAM CAM CAM

I have to raise my two-step, & possibly air down the slicks lower than 12.5psi so I can get out of the hole better. My 60’ were 1.89-1.91 all night. Maybe in a couple weeks I’ll get it out there again on slicks. I fucking hate waiting sooooo long in between runs, I only got 4 runs.:banghead

yah…it sucks

any track rentals going on this year???

Congrats on 11’s!

Joey i gota agree with Austen here, not trying to harp on ya but you GOTA turn the boost up kid 360s weak you should be 410-420

why? its faster than alot of cars out there, and 360whp is pretty reliable. its also very consistant.

410 would be just as reliable and consistant. Chris was very consistant on 440 and Joey isnt a noob he knows how to drive so 410 would be very consistant

Agreed. K20 was running really consistent and getting that thing outta the hole really well. I dont know how much I’d mess with it.