M F ing RANT MODE ON

WHEN THERE IS AN ACCIDENT ON THE HIGHWAY…6 LANES OF TRAFFIC SHOULD NOT CEASE MOVEMENT. ESPECIALLY WHEN THE ACCIDENT IS ON THE OTHER FUCKING SIDE OF THE ROAD WHERE IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR IT TO INTERFERE WITH YOUR TRAVEL PLANS. THERE IS A FUCKING CONCRETE BARRIER THERE FOR A REASON…IF YOU WANT TO LOOK…PULL OVER AND TAKE A FUCKING PICTURE…DO NOT MAKE ME LATE FOR A MEETING WITH THE VP OF A BIG ACCOUNT BECAUSE YOU ARE CURIOUS WHY THAT SILVER RSX HAS A CRUNKED UP HOOD…KEEP FUCKING MOVING ASSHATS.

spent 20 min today at 3:40pm because everyone headed towards erie on the 90 decided that an accident in the opposite direction was more relevant than obeying the posted speed appropriate signs. THERE IS NOTHING SHORT OF A BRAIN LAYING ON THE PAVEMENT THAT SHOULD SLOW 55mph speeds down to 0-15 in the opposite direction.

/rant

You cannot EVER complain about traffic.

Dozr can confirm.

At least it’s better in an s2000

I can complain as much as I want when it shouldnt happen…yes rush hour is expected…but at 3:40pm traffic should not be stopped on the interstate because of an accident in the other direction :stuck_out_tongue:

i’ve figured it out…

In the Nancy Drew mystery, Nancy goes to the beach and gets sand trapped in her shoe. This could explain how Kyle got it in his vagina

Dont you talk about my Nancy like that!

It’s ok, at least he didn’t shift 5 to 2 with sand in his vagina. looollll

good one…you sure did get me there…

WOW…how long did it take you to think up that one?

Thats gay. Something similar happened to me once when i was on my gixxer. Lack of patience = ride between cars. :gotme:

That accident kept me from getting to one of our facilities in NT today.

oh shut up and drive in a real city, nothing like it taking you 3 hours to drive 20 miles

Longer than it took for your vavles to break like toothpicks

:smiley:

Or longer than it took me to strap my sandels on

^^LOL

tard…

and my valves didn’t break like tooth pics…they were just very badly bent :slight_smile:

For the record…I am not complaining about traffic in general…I know what its like to deal with big city living traffic and its the farthest thing from Buffalo NY, what my gripe is…is rubbernecking to the point of standstill.

thats why there is a think called gapers block, it happens, be happy you didn’t have to deal with the dennis rodman affair when he was a bull, people would get out of there cars on one of the buissiest points on 90 in the city to take pics of the damn wall