M & M Junkyard? retarded or just plain dumb

[quote=“airhead,post:16,topic:35644"”]

But it’s the only U-pull-it around, so I deal with it.

[/quote]

skyway is also a you pull it

Its the best jyard around.Skyway is expensive as hell.

skyway? last time i went there in 05, they had the same damn cars as my freshman year in 99/00. glad to hear they took the effort to get some new cars in there and hopefully crush a few worthless items amongst the 8ft weeds

[quote=“Superium,post:14,topic:35644"”]

Which ones the old guy with seems like the same cigar in his mouth since he came outta the womb?

[/quote]

haha a buddy of mine and i got in an argument with him about a gsr speedo sensor harness

[quote=“Carnut,post:17,topic:35644"”]

Ah, yes, reading comprehension is obviously strong with me :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

:funny:

yea ive had bad experiences with them before as well, rude , lying dick heads.:tdown:

if you want to have god expieriences at M and M you need to have me as your wingman. youll have a much better time guarenteed.

[quote=“ly555is,post:23,topic:35644"”]

skyway? last time i went there in 05, they had the same damn cars as my freshman year in 99/00. glad to hear they took the effort to get some new cars in there and hopefully crush a few worthless items amongst the 8ft weeds

[/quote]

I went there the other day, and I noticed some newer stuff. They did crush a lot, but they still have a ton of oddball imports and old American iron. It’s really the only place locally to get stuff like that. Sometimes they try to screw you on price, but sometimes they’re cheap, like when I got a set of Recaro seats from a Jetta for $75 front and rear. I could have eBayed them for $300 and someone would have had them shipped! The weeds are still rediculous, so bad you can’t see some cars when you’re 2 feet away. They also have some new insurance BS where you have to sign in, and you can’t stay out in the yard too long.

[quote=“airhead,post:28,topic:35644"”]

I went there the other day, and I noticed some newer stuff. They did crush a lot, but they still have a ton of oddball imports and old American iron. It’s really the only place locally to get stuff like that. Sometimes they try to screw you on price, but sometimes they’re cheap, like when I got a set of Recaro seats from a Jetta for $75 front and rear. I could have eBayed them for $300 and someone would have had them shipped! The weeds are still rediculous, so bad you can’t see some cars when you’re 2 feet away. They also have some new insurance BS where you have to sign in, and you can’t stay out in the yard too long.

[/quote]

dothey have any newer audis 99.5 +

prob not, unless they have the clap

[quote=“Joe,post:30,topic:35644"”]

prob not, unless they have been burned into the dirt

[/quote]

Basically vehicles 10 years and older. When I had my SHO I was up there quite a bit, and I still go to get parts for my pop’s cars. As a buyer, you can’t beat the place. Cheap as sin. Last time I was up there they had an FB, a Triumph 1500, an old C-class, etc.

[quote=“95mx6,post:26,topic:35644"”]

yea ive had bad experiences with them before as well, rude , lying dick heads.:tdown:

[/quote]

:word:

they are shady fucks

[quote=“dozr,post:13,topic:35644"”]

I don’t know either side of the story, but at least post what actually happened, rather than just blasting them as assholes without explaining.

[/quote]

I was waiting to explain cause I didnt want it to be another rant thread.

I told them the car was stripped w/out tires on it and I had a salvage certificate

The flat bed guy calls bitching that he has to drive to Wheat Field and I better have the title. Again I said I had a salvage certificate, i dont need a title unless it was rebuilt and going back on the road… This is a hard concept for this guy to understand. I also said “NO TIRES ON THE CAR” Guy replies “This is gonna be a fucking joke” then hangs up.

30 mins later calls me to meet him, I bring SALVAGE CERT.

First words out of guys mouth “I cant take this fucking POS” No hello, no introduction. I reply “why not?” Guy replies “how the fuck am I suppose to get it on the flat bed with no tires!?!?”
My reply “dude I told you and the dumb broad at M & M on the phone”
Guy goes back towards his truck to leave muttering something under his breath.
I got him to look at the SALVAGE CERT. and tried to explain to him what it was. The guy didnt want to hear it, said it wasnt a title and drove off.

I called DMV for the 5th time and they said if they need a title I would have to pay a $200 examination fee, but acquiring a title and paying that fee means the car is ready to have a salvage title and put back on the road; again I’m not doing this.

I called this douche bag Dave after 4pm and was polite UNTIL he got mouthy with me. Told me i wasted his time and money blah blah blah. I told Dave he was a DB and his driver was a scumbag and heather at the counter was also a DB. He argued with me that a Salvage Cert. wasn’t the same as a title. I told DB Dave that i was trying to explain and show you’re driver that it clearly states in Bold lettering on the back of the Salvage Cert. “Acquirer of Vehicle: once you have checked scrapped or destroyed, you must destroy the vehicle totally” I couldn’t get the full sentence out because I was rudely interrupted by Dave saying “I don’t take those” …click.

If you know him Tom, tell him I said he should stfu every now and then because I’m sure he doesnt know everything.

sounds like a quality place :cjerk:

the obvious solution is to torch the joint

i dont understand you problem. nor do i want more information.

problem is that they just dont dont give a fuck. They are not gonna make enough money off ur stripped shell to go out of their way and help you out.

All ppl that work at/run junkyards are assholes.

A-able on the res. past wheatfield is the only yard I enjoy going to. They always kid around and their prices are more than fair. One time I locked my keys in the car and the one guy was nice enough to spend 10 mins getting it unlocked for me.

[quote=“Superium,post:38,topic:35644"”]

A-able on the res. past wheatfield is the only yard I enjoy going to. They always kid around and their prices are more than fair. One time I locked my keys in the car and the one guy was nice enough to spend 10 mins getting it unlocked for me.

[/quote]

Thanx for the info I will try them

the key is to not be such a pussy.

they run a junkyard. did you really expect quality service with guys in suits and smiling faces? It’s who they are and they’re miserable.

Go in their, get your shit, leave. If they give you a hard time, give them one as well. Not too hard…