M & M Junkyard? retarded or just plain dumb

[quote=“Shrives,post:40,topic:35644"”]

the key is to not be such a pussy.

they run a junkyard. did you really expect quality service with guys in suits and smiling faces? It’s who they are and they’re miserable.

Go in their, get your shit, leave. If they give you a hard time, give them one as well. Not too hard…

[/quote]

did you even read this thread? :bloated:

[quote=“Superium,post:38,topic:35644"”]

A-able on the res. past wheatfield is the only yard I enjoy going to. They always kid around and their prices are more than fair. One time I locked my keys in the car and the one guy was nice enough to spend 10 mins getting it unlocked for me.

[/quote]

Any old 60’s-70’s era Mercedes rusting away over there? I gotta make it to this place some day.

[quote=“airhead,post:42,topic:35644"”]

I gotta make it to this place some day.

[/quote]

no you dont.

[quote=“sureshot!,post:43,topic:35644"”]

no you dont.

[/quote]

hes not even talking about M&M

[quote=“Shrives,post:40,topic:35644"”]

the key is to not be such a pussy.

they run a junkyard. did you really expect quality service with guys in suits and smiling faces? It’s who they are and they’re miserable.

Go in their, get your shit, leave. If they give you a hard time, give them one as well. Not too hard…

[/quote]

:wtf: umm…

[quote=“Adictd2b00st,post:41,topic:35644"”]

did you even read this thread? :bloated:

[/quote]

all signs point to negative

i should have added this was not towards the original poster, more along the lines of 3-5 of the responses in the thread.

What happened to OP sucks hard and can understand his frustration

:picard:

[quote=“Shrives,post:47,topic:35644"”]

i should have added this was not towards the original poster, more along the lines of 3-5 of the responses in the thread.

What happened to OP sucks hard and can understand his frustration

:picard:

[/quote]

Word, I was ready to punch someone in the face or totally insult them.

[quote=“airhead,post:42,topic:35644"”]

Any old 60’s-70’s era Mercedes rusting away over there? I gotta make it to this place some day.

[/quote]

Not sure, give them a call. Most of the cars they have are 70s-early90s. Bring a spare set of shoes or boots because usually the beggining part of the yard is a mud pit you cant avoid. I usually dress to NOT impress as well so they know they cant get alot of money outta me. If you’re native american or look like one that would help too :slight_smile:

[quote=“Zong,post:9,topic:35644"”]

I love the crunchy nut butter kind

[/quote]

:gay: