Macbook financing

Do you have a Mac?

Negative but I use them quite a bit

I have a mac

ELITEST BASTARDS
:rofl

macs are good shit. I actually am going to get myself one (more for the wife) It’s just way overpriced from a hardware standpoint

I love my MacBook. By far the best laptop I’ve had. I’ve gone through 4 hp laptops in the past 5 years.

me have issues with math of this kind

Yeah, his math fucked with me too…

I think he ment he got the $550 dollars off, then another 109 off

Meaning the original price was ~$1600

His math made perfect sense to me. Just sayin.

Thank you.

Confusing people because I misworded something a tiny bit. It should’ve read “It had a $550…”

UGH! Just save until you can afford it. You are in no way getting a ‘deal’ by financing.

If you can’t afford it, don’t buy it!

If he pays it off in less than a year and ends up paying 0 interest then I fail to see a problem. That’s what I did with both of my laptops.

I actually have a mac too

have a mac and won’t ever buy anything else for personal use.

I agree with Shady. They are nice machines, but they are wayyyy overpriced and do nothing special. To me, I wouldn’t want to be associated with the faggot hipster mac user persona.

Daniels, I love how your sig keeps progressing

Well done :rofl

I have a macbook air, I bring it to school everyday

:thumbup

I was going to say the same thing but got pulled away on a call and forgot. :lol

What ever do you mean? :rofl

I just added a blower, hopefully I find a new piece to add every day. I have other versions that I am waiting to post, one being a snowmobile conversion.

buy electronics cash. otheriwse you get bent over on the interest for a product thats out of date before you pay it off.