mad jdm suby spec c fire

read what i wrote in red

still more than you make right?
thought so, shut up.

i can get rid of my maf on a standard ECU. its magical

I read what you wrote in red. Don’t get a big dick :lol

“Dumping your shit to the ground” is letting metered air out of the system. I admit I don’t know what’s up with those catch can but I see those setup’s on Honda’s too. Not everyone is right all the time. :lol

Somebody quote this so I am never taken seriously.

I know nothing about cars.

chuck, pete’s right here. you need the breather on the catch can. without it, the crankcase won’t properly vent.

whats the difference anyway? its not like the pcv system caused the fire.

crankcase pressure is not metered air.

The catch can on that Suby is venting both the crankcase and pcv system. They both should have their own cans. Boost is going where it shouldn’t. That;s all I’m trying to say. :lol

Ok are we talking about crankcase, pcv system, or blow by here? I’m talking about all this.

exactly.

oh and for my 306hp on 24 psi, i achieeved 330lb ft or torque, once peak torque hit power plummited as the ecu pulled back timing due to excessive iat’s.

for all the 1.8t’s ive seen dyno that put down 330lb ft or torque, there hp was 360+.

Refer to my sig.

thats the same thing, 3 different names.

your pcv system controls the crankcase pressure. and that pressure is a result of cylinder blow by

we’ll see what my hoopty can do.

crankcase and pcv are the same thing pretty much

factory crankcase/pcv systmems vent back into the intake.

mine doesn’t, it vents right to the ground, no catch can, just two hoses tee’d into one.

onbe from the oil filter breather housing or w/e it is and one from my valve-cover.

a catchcan collects blowby.

you really should collect the oil/water vapor. if you go to lvd youre oiling down the track the whole pass.

with a big 600hp core i wouldn’t doubt 375+ on pump and more with some sem goodness and big port head and cat3652’s

first of all… YOU’RE A FUCKING MORON.
now, down to business. the “red wires” you see tied in over by the fuse panel appear to be leading to what would APPEAR to be nitrous solenoids. this would give a logical conclusion as to what the whitish line is leading up by the wiper cowl.
next… subaru’s DO NOT need a dual vent catch can system. wherever you read/learned that information… you should tell them to keep it. its a load of horseshit.
NEXT, the car appears to have aftermarket fuel rails. this couldnt have contributed to the fire in any way if they were improperly installed now could they? nah, didnt think so.
and just for reference… if you look RIGHT close, this is a cable throttle car… sti’s werent made in a cable throttle. this engine has been swapped in there. now… all the hoses and wiring looks in order to me, but everything looked hunkey-dorey under my hood the night she went poof too. my moneys on power steering line failure… yet again. fuck subaru’s, fuck ej motors and fuck your ignorant subaru owning retarded ass.

quoted for truth.

yea, i hear you, it was an easy cheap way to stop the the blue smoke out the tailpipe for the time being.

with tragedy comes wisdom?

stock head. all day long.

im getting a sweet new jam made up… almost bought the FFE, but it wont fit with my inlet thats being made

its the same system. i think you are confused.

if you plug the crankcase vent aka pcv, bad things will happen.

you are confusing boost pressure with blow-by.