mad jdm suby spec c fire

I’m sorry for my wrong information but I get everything from NASIOC. I guess i should start cross referencing.

should bought a VR everyone knows VR6> 1.8T :ahh

i’m gonna say, 374whp, 335lb ft on 24psi, pump.

Yeah… and stop calling people out on dyno numbers… Pete’s car pulls hard

so you just regurgitate that garbage they feed you over there?

on a MAF equipped car, boost pressure is metered, so you should recirculate. but even then, if you run a BOV that is closed at idle it will run fine, just might have a rich condition between gear changes.

thats why many of these modern turbo cars use recirculated BOV’s or Diverter valves to vent boost pressure from the charge pipe.

i actually have a green shirt that say’s other.:lol

sounds like the people on there aren’t very smart.:retardclap

I wouldnt know we always ended up taking my car:wierd

yeah id like to put a PPT SC62 on a 3.2 24v VR6 equipped vehicle

I was thinking of getting it for a euro plate:lol

im shooting more towards the 350range. if it makes more, great.

not as good as i liked but i did keep up with 350whp 30r’d 240sx, up top he had me by maybe by a fender or so… i’m sure i know why…

my rinky dink intercooler.

that’ll change hopefully spring.:wink:

How many miles do you put on your car in a year when you don’t drive cross country? That thing is mint. :thumb

20k+, he posted it in another thread today iirc.

not counting when i drove across the country, subtract 3,000 miles from the 23,000 i put on it. ive owned the car 3.5 years, put almost 47k on it. take in for the 1 year i was deployed, 6 months of hibernation and downtime while doing various mods, or being away… id say i drove the car for less than 2 years.

so 47k in under 24 months… i say i drive my share.

we shalll seee,

something like that.

chuck… seriously… :facepalm

exactly, i dunt wanna count chickens that haven’t hatched.

LOl charles i feel like you have no clue what your talking about? “Yo that shit caught fire cuz hes got too many hoses” WTF.