mad jdm suby spec c fire

You wrote’s nice and I support you!FAG轴承 FAG进口轴承 FAG轴承 FAG进口轴承

Ill give them to you. lol

They rip out his bay window in an episode, install a garage door, then him an dunn run to NYC and he dresses up as wheres waldo. Lol its great just the jibberish alone.lol

:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup :rofl

yo, car bra’s look hot on mk4 golfs and mk5 gti’s.

I was only into it because I saw that sick white Bugeye. And he actually tracks the car. I would have gotten legit wheels too. I would have gotten some Work Emotions. You know, the Rota Torque knock offs as dkid15 called them :rofl

Dkid vs. crazywrx. GO

No rebuddle charles?

wrong wrong wrong and wrong. on mkIV’s I like a sliiiiiiight boser style with no badge

I tried to make a thread about it a while ago but Brett did not approve :frowning: :‘(:’(:cry:

OO i said they look like rota torques, not knockoffs. Anyway those wheels are nice, do me and joey jiggs have to put them on for you like everything else we did?

no. a black leather bra looks hot going long trips to not rock chip up your shit and my dad has a full bra cuz he thinks his shit looks hot when it aint.

:popc:

never said it wasn’t functional, i’d 100% rock one on a road trip, but it doesn’t “look hot”, and if I had one it would only be on for roadtrips, not all the time :crazy

I saw this and I jizzed in my pants. 18x10.5 with 265 rubber. :excited

But I can only afford these

:ninja

I said I would help with your car. I’m waiting for you to put the header and motor mount inserts in. February break will be very busy. :thumbup

^did you already buy those or are you pulling a dkid here

I have a deposit on them. I have a guy coming up Sunday from Pennsylvania to buy the BBS’s. If that falls through I have a guy coming from Sturbridge Mass. If that falls through I have a guy coming from Boston. :rofl Everybody want’s those wheels.
So yes I will have them in my possession 1-2 months after I pay the remainder.
Do you like them?

shoulda left the stock bbs’s on and gotten travis green and make some power.

i definitely like the style, and they seem to be in great shape. what’s the width/offset?

and i’m not 100% certain on how that color will look on your PSM, it will almost match too well, if ya know what i mean

Bras are for women

/Thread

car looks to plain with no front badge. and boser extensions suck.