mad jdm suby spec c fire

thats why they make the Bro, or the manzier

cars are considered “girls” so bras are ok

They are brand spanking new. I posted details in the Recently Purchased thread. I wanted a more OEM look so I got the silver. That way I don’t draw too much attention to myself but people who know what they are doing will appreciate them. The other colors available were gold, bronze, and white.

i’m talking just a little bit, like actually a little less than this:

agreed.

Chuck i know your not getting those wheels, and you help will be greatly appreciated. I need someone to get me soda’s out of kramers fridge.

Wow…i like that:thumbup

Quoted to be proven wrong on both accounts. :Idiots
Why am I not getting those wheels?

Back to the BBQ’d Scooby- if nothing else, there’s a great deal on a potential swap (minus melted parts) sitting overseas somewhere…

LOL in from the peanut gallery comes honda fanboiiiiiiiiiiiiii #1

dont hit curbs with these

A your selling your BBS’s for 800. I was just looking at the megasale on nasioc and theyre going for 1700 dollars in your fitment for a 17 inch wheel. Whats the other account? You never work on your car or pitch a hand on anyone elses. So give me the idiot fist there but noone can get those wheels for 850 shipped like you said. Some rotas go for more than that.

oh HAHAHA, YOU NAILED THAT CRUB.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=25355176

wtf is that. your hooked on a new car every week. Charles can agree

you’re right on the part with him not helping anyone out but check his last post in the “pics of last purchase thread”

sorry for having an open mind lol. but trust me an e36 M3 is the next automobile i shall be purchasing. i’ll bet you on it if it makes you feel better :slight_smile:

Sorry, but
http://threadbombing.com/data/media/20/LOL_Face.jpg

ALL picked up prices, Please Pm for shipping.

Lol just so you know shipping my front lip was 65 dollars to nyc. YOur shipping a larger package that ways 20 times as much internationally. Look on clubwrx its the same sale with shipped prices. All advan wheels are distributer priced so no website will be different by more than 300 dollars.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Oh my god that night was so funny. I popped right over that sucker. :lol

sorry for having an open mind lol. but trust me an e36 M3 is the next automobile i shall be purchasing. i’ll bet you on it if it makes you feel better :)[/QUOTE]

I said the same thing to you and you tried to rip me apart lol.

dude they’re in NYC he already said he’d be picking them up :crazy

#1 you phail at quoting

#2 i have no idea what you just said

860 shipped from Advan to Fizz. I will drive down and pick them up.