Mad man at it again

http://forums.freshalloy.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB9&Number=68082459&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1 some may have seen it already on other boards. :partyman:

:drinkers: :partyman: :drinkers: :partyman: :drinkers: :partyman: :drinkers: :smiley:

I’m jealous, props to him

MMMmmmm… Juicy, hope it lasts more than month at that kind of levels…

^^^ Agreed

I think it’s a testament to Nissan that that car can make that kind of power at 200,000 miles and not blow up the second the turbo spools!

Agreed

well he had sr blew it up at around 600whp from what i remamber , got a ka for 100$ and so far he has been beating that motor forr quiet a while, since last summer that thing was at 400whp level, now he pushed it to 550whp :rolleyes:

thats so wicked then! In your face honda :finga:

In that case, let the boosting times roll on… I wish that 240sx and Altima had the same pistons…

if both KA’s and SR’s can make this much power on stock internals than a CA should make at least 1200HP on stock internals with a blown headgasket!!! :shit:

what makes ytou think that they don’t? altima is ka24de fwd isn’t it? only the tranny is different engine internals are identical. just like stanza ka24e fwd and 89-90 240sx ka24e rwd. :anal

well turns out the pistons are the same, however something is different, been trying to track it down, but cant find out what…

i believe it is the piston oil squirters.

240 has them, the altima does not.

no all ka24de have em, ka24e doesn’t have oil squerters + but u can install the ka24de squerters if you wanna