Madden 09 Xbox 360

oh boo…i still need this

adamz?

omg monkey see monkey do

werent u the one that said, it sucks, i get bored in 5 minutes, blah blah blah

Unfortunately as of late, I have been getting that same effect for all video games. I remember the days where I could just play for hours but now I can only play for so long before I need to go outside or something.

The best way to keep me hooked is franchises more than online play for sports games I guess.

madden has a ton of online options tho.

yes i did get bored with it in the past… but the difference now…i can actually play people online. I always used to buy it when i has PS2 back when. Yes i still get somewhat bored with it after a while…and it just collects dust, but why not just have it to play when im bored.

ps2???

so ur bitching about getting bored and u never played it on the 360?

madden on the 360 has always had online play.

I’m going to start whining like Skunk…

Just sayin

That it does… but I cant deal with the lag and choppiness of play. Any other game im golden but for sports games I cant deal with the gameplay jump.

lag???

there is absolutely 0 lag in madden, im not sure how your connection is, but if ur getting major lag, id check that out.

lol then u will get ignored like skunk

haha

Idk what its called but there is like a delay right? It is slower than just standard gameplay.

I have cable and it does not feel the same at all to me!

its called lag, i just never experienced it with madden 09.

you have to realize tho, there is always going to be some lag, nothing anyone can do about that.

ill be ignored?

this coming from the guy who msgs me asking why dont i IM him anymore LOL!!!

IM BUSY KEVIN!

lol, so, he is going to start ignoring me, in favor of talking to you?

thats just fuct up.

hahahaha love, kevin

off topic: NHL 09 is going to be a blockbuster—> for you hockey fans check out the site dedicated to it http://www.easports.com/nhl09/

nhl 2k9 is looking better actually, but we will see.

Is anyone playing Madden online still? I’ve refined my playbook a good amount. Parish is the shiittt… I’ll be looking for challengers after the Olympics.

Thats all gotta be preference cuz i played 2k8 and it sucked but I hear there are a lot of diehards.

it pretty much boils down to who’s an EA fanboi or not.