Madden 09 Xbox 360

i cant wait for nhl 09, ive been playing nhl 08 to death on xbox live

Or its the fanbois and then the rest.

They dont compare in my opinion

Same here man. Its 2018 in my franchise lmao. I play 50% of the games with each team too.

dont get me wrong, i love EA games, but alot of folk refuse to try any of the 2k games.

i used to be all about the 2k games when they first came out for PS2. after 2k6, they started to suck to me.

Yeah the 2k games for dreamcast were so ahead of thier time imho but anything past that system sucks in my eyes. But yeah… at least I keep giving them a try.

Edit that mlb2k… whatever is pretty good. Best baseball game with exception to The Show

nhl2kwhatever defently stole the limelight from ea until o8

so apparently the EA SCAMMERS arent just on nyspeed. i got home last night, opened my case look at the disc and theres 2 huge rings around it, def not playable.

was pissed but just put it back in the case and took it back today after work. not as easy as i thought it would be…the dumb girl was like, “oh sorry its opened, i cant do anything for you.” i was polite and told her i had the receipt and i just bought it last night. she continues to tell me that ill have to wait until friday when her manager comes in.

this is about where i lost it, i told her to give me another disc or i was going to have a chat with her manager about how they are selling faulty products. needless to say iv got my new madden 09 disc and im happily playing now.

yeah the 2k hockey games used to be better than the ea ones, until ea nhl 08 crushed 2k8 i think.

i can see why they gave you a hard time about returning the game, since businesses know you can copy a game in no time these days, but by asking for a different copy of the same game they shouldn’t have given you such a hard time.

Yeah I bought mine from blockbuster and the girl told me they sold 10 copies and 8 of them came back with rings from EA. Luckily mine was fine lol.

I bet EA skimped on production measures to put out so many copies so quickly.

Well, since Nikuk ditched, I’m still looking for challengers. Hit me up- z3chs on XBL

:bump:

just bought madden, haven’t tried online yet.