Magazine Comparions!

This seems like the best forum seeing as it is automotive related. Which magazine do you read? Which do you find is the best?

I’m just asking out of curiosity and wondering what is the best to look through when tuning your own car and we all know most people read magazines but after drooling over many supercar magazines I think it is time for me to look through something I could actually use.

What magazine(s) do you buy / read ?

Magazines should be used for entertainment, not to tune your car. All of the cars in them are “Well, I gave my car to this shop and wrote them a blank cheque, and this is what they gave me” They look baller as shit, but can’t really help you out with your own car. Forums and FAQs are prolly the best for this kind of thing (Ziptied, Zilvia, FreshAlloy NOT SON, never SON)

^this may be true of north american mags, but the aussie mags are typically quite good for articles/installs…

Zoom for example…

And SPEED mag from Aussie land.

Great info in there. Great cars aswell.

I meant as in ideas of tuning. You get to see a bunch of wheels, spoilers, bodykits, hoods and almost anything else. I usually just glance over the installs reading at most a few sentences. I just want a nice mag with a feature car, some event coverage and a bunch of parts.