Magazine Suggestion?

PAS ftw.

Not going to lie, it was probably the only mag to ever really catch my eye.
I was, and always have been an audio freak and love bass, so that was definatly a HUGE plus for me. After, i began more reasearch into cars i thus became more profound in actually reading the articles PAS had to offer. I’ve been subscribed with them for…hmm…2 years now? My subscription just ended, and i’ll definatly be signing up once again.

Although i found PAS at first was direct for the audio junkies, I believe its now expanded to a huge variety of performance. Just as Dave said, “PAS is a book that is currently over 260pgs…”. Such a perfect article canvas for mind blowing systems and ball bearing turbos :wink:

No sucking up intended.

yeah, i’ve seldom been like damn that pas is interesting, but then i haven’t bothered to read them (or mags in general) since i worked at shoppers drug mart when i was in highschool… which was quite some time ago… like 2k3 lol if dave says it’s changed i belive. so you should try it…

right now i live in japan so i just read option1/2, “drift”, anything else that catches my attention if i happen to be in the school bookstore… tho i still tend not to buy them haha

I used to be subscribed to PAS…meh its ok…not that exciting.

I would suggest Modified, Import, or for more learning D-Sport. D-sport has alot of nice tech articles and I find they go more in dept about featured cars than most magazines.

yaa but the rip the 240sx up hard.
saying “the does not seem to be a track car” and shit like that. yaa it was weak to read.

That made for interesting reading, it wasnt a bad article. I dont feel they hit on the really common swaps and common set ups like an SR in the 13 and 14, although reading up on the s15 was pretty cool, makes me want one all the more. I remember that the KAT wasnt even working properly when they tested it. Kind of a slack job researching the article.

But i agree, SCC ad D-sport are my 2 favorite magazines for write ups, D-sport particularily cause of their coverage on the S chassis. Alot of their test and tunes and garage projects focus on silvias and 240s. (not as much hondas).

So which one won? Was it all just a straight line race or what?

The S15 won, and no, they went to willowsprings (sp?). S15 had the best time overall and in all sectors. The s13 with the vq was behind the kat s14 in all but one sector i think.

Im subscribed to PasMag because of their discounts at auto shows. I picked up a 3 year for $20 at importfest. Had to jump on that deal. I would like to try a subscription with Dsport. I’ve picked up a few of those mags and they are pretty good.