whats your favorive Magazine?

We are planning to do some magazine advertising. What magazines do you subscribe to or read most often?

thank you

Avid reader of Modified Mag, and their Luxury and Exotic Cars mag…

Quality mags, subscribed to both.

modified mag and pas. great tolit material

i only get pas mag

super street is an excellent publication. i’v been reading it for years now and it never gets old: funny writing, good tech/product sections, nice feature articles, etc.

modified mag is also pretty good.

i had a pas subscription before, thought it was complete garbage: shitty and dull writing, sub-par feature articles, so on.

I used to enjoy Super Street A LOT… but after reading it for 2 or so years, you realize that their ‘funnyness’ wears off, and it becomes retarded. 30% of the words in their features don’t contribute to the car itself… also, their mag is thick at times, but it’s mostly ads. Modified definitely gives you a lot more bang for your buck.

Playboy

nah… just kidding, i dont read car mags… subscription money could go to my gas money :slight_smile:

• Pas Mag
  • Modified
  • Super Street
  • Import Tuner

thats all i can remember now. Pas is a good mag i would say because published here.

I got a big stack of super street in my room from about 2-3 year subscription but like bmw said their humor can be at a 5th grade level most of the time and too many hondas.
Now if a car is not rice i dont mind it but some of them just make u wanna take a hammer and put it out of its misery…

Sport Compact Car and Grassroots Motorsports (for the interesting articles and various race stories/adventures), Import Tuner (for the amazing photography).

Modified Mag & the new Project Car mag

HEY DUDES your add is in the February issue of PAS MAG!!! NICELY DONE :R

hmmm i shud check my mail…i havent got my new issue yet

I should start subscribing to some… Rice is always good =)

Lol its not always rice… there is the Jspec section in the mag which is always good…

they have a new section where they feature car clubs…i think thats a good idea…they got the prelude club in the feb. edition that i finally got…and i was surprised to see nothing on u guys in the import fest section…i attended the c7 fall tour and think we shud go as a club next year

yeah i forgot to mention that… good job shorteaz :R

thank you"D

Who got the Feb. issue of PAS???

i got it…it’s not bad…350z on tha cover with venessa blunin…but my fav is
tha VIP JDM infinity M45 sooooo sexy!!!

in tha car club profile they show tha TPC ( toronto perlude club),honda??:S :S