Magnetic drain plugs

haha. ok back on topic! theyre not much, but is it really worth it for me to get one for either car? i dont do hard launches and dont really burn up a clutch, so i dont think i’d need one for that reason. but the Jetta is close to 115kmi and the A6 is comin up to 100KMI somewhat soon. So, i was thinking because theyre higher mileage cars, i could get two for each. tranny and engine. Or is it basically useless and not worth the thought even?

Waste o money my man. I have literally owned nothing but high milage motors/cars. Thats what I exclusively deal with :lmao. One which was a 4cyl 10.0:1 compression which received a healthy, sustained 21psi of boost to it. No prob

60,000 miles on my boosted LSJ. Lots of sustained lugged boosted runs up the high peaks with two kayaks on the roof and heavy ass camping gear in the trunk. No probz (knock on wood).

circle earth kits and turbo whistlers are WORTH the money.

Isn’t this literally what an oil filter is for?

Idk bout the whistlers. Deff the CE kit!

the only good theyll do you is let you know for certain that a catastrophic failure has occured, but chances are you already have a pretty good idea.

if using one, expect to see what look like fine iron filings all the time

half the shit that could potentially damage your internal partzz isnt magnetic anyway.

if you market something, people will buy it.

which is why marketing is one of the dirtiest business

It’s definitely good for motorcycles with wet clutches.

its never been no good not for nothin. PERRRIAD

The magnetic drain plug pulls the piston down harder creating more HP.

Just bought anti-gravity oil, no need for an oil pump any more

:rofl:rofl

Gotcha. I just wanted to find out. I see them all over the place. I know people who use them and swear by them. I think I’ll go the cheaper route and stick a harddrive magnet to the side of the oilpan or something. It’ll do the same, except it wont cost me anything, because I have some of those magnets laying around already.

I don’t know if they work, but they can probably be tested by removing your spark plugs and pouring BB’s in the motor then starting it up

copper doesnt stick to magnets all too well in german car engines

hahaha, those fools

you should see the plug after I toasted all the 02j’s lol