Maine

anyone been there? planning a vacation with the g/f and we have some basic ideas in mind but we need more specific things to do and see in/around portland, rockport, and acadia national park (so mostly stuff right on the coast.)

i can ask i have relatives that used to live in maine…

My gf used to live there. And she actually leaves for there on Sunday for a week and a half to visit a friend.

Me personally Maine wouldn’t be the number 1 choice of vacation but I’ll find out.

I stayed in Bar Harbor and partied my ass off at the start of AKA Fall Rally last year, had a blast.

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:3,topic:29895"”]

My gf used to live there. And she actually leaves for there on Sunday for a week and a half to visit a friend.

Me personally Maine wouldn’t be the number 1 choice of vacation but I’ll find out.

[/quote]

acadia national park is like the second most visited park in the country. only reason were going is to visit a friend and for scenery and lobster, lol.

Ask Audios, he’s spent alot of time in Maine.

I have only been to Rumford/Bethel and the surrounding area for rally. It is very beautiful almost surreal.

[quote=“soopa7fly,post:5,topic:29895"”]

acadia national park is like the second most visited park in the country. only reason were going is to visit a friend and for scenery and lobster, lol.

[/quote]

Shows how much I know about this country, damn.

The snowmobileing up there is fantastic too bad it May :cry:
Cheap great seafood tho :headbang:

[quote=“99LS1VERT,post:8,topic:29895"”]

Cheap great seafood tho :headbang:

[/quote]

def. looking forward to that. i might be doing a lot of binging and purging just so i can keep eating.

i go there ever month. (stay away from the BMW’s) it is nice for camping and fishing. bangor is nice too. just rem. to fill up on gas at every gas station…

oh and BTW BMW aka BIG MAINE WOMEN…

[quote=“Anonymity,post:10,topic:29895"”]

fill up on gas at every gas station

[/quote]

are there not very many? or is it just real cheap

[quote=“soopa7fly,post:11,topic:29895"”]

are there not very many? or is it just real cheap

[/quote]

not to many when you get in the woods.

Watch out for pedestrian crossing. They have almost 100% right of way and by that I mean you can throw yourself in front of highway traffic and come out with a million dollar lawsuit. lol

Maine is nice, plus whats better than Rally America and Flugtag