Majority of SON?

So…

My friend piqued my interest today and I want to know if the majority of people on this site are Asian or White or Brown.

mixed?

Does black count as brown? What if you are half black half italian? Since russia is in asia, do russians count as white or asian?

Your logic is flawed.

Osad, I’ve been on SON for quite a while and I can tell you that the majority of SON is white but they have the mentality of a stereotypical Asian.

Umm I’m brown, but I’m Native American brown, does that mean I go under the “brown” category, or is that reserved for Indian/Pakistani type “brown”?

Im Black and the above statement is correct, your logic is very flawed Osad.

whitey FTW

does it really matter what the son240 owners’ ethnicities are :S ? this is probably the most redundant thread i’ve ever seen.

Osad just add in ‘mixed’ and ‘black’ or ‘other’ so everyone has a place

here are some better choices,

paki
nigger
jew
chink
gook
nipper
towel heads

did i miss anyone ?

why the hell do u care what color everyone is man?

u planning on putting in a proposal to segregate SON240?

Lolz I agree 110% with that, our ethnicities shouldn’t matter, were all on Son240 for the same reason, which is what matters most.

why does it matter? I’m white, but I don’t think that has anything to do why I have a 240, LOL

http://i7.tinypic.com/4uenvnq.jpg

but im brown to?

I don’t care… just curious.

LOL, I knew I’d get fun responses from this :slight_smile:

I’ll make the changes!

How do I edit the poll?

If one of the mods could add in ‘Mixed’ and ‘Black’ and ‘Native-Indian’ I guess that should cover it.

BTW for those who are getting mad, don’t be. I belong to an ethnicity too, I’m just curious :slight_smile:

Thanks.

It doesnt matter what ethnicity you are. I’m not implying that some ethnicities should be banned from the club or from owning 240sx’s or doing anything at all for that matter.

I’m really really anti-racist infact. I’ve learned from my father’s errors :stuck_out_tongue:

raawwwrrrrr! ban people from thornill. too many gays.

http://smiliesftw.com/x/koolaidwall.gif

dont be iffy on the colors look at your skin lol and if you think your brown/black then click and vote, if you look like casper then vote white. if your asian, well then you know your asian and there is no if ands or butts about what button to click

honkey/cracker/whitey…

zipper heads?