Make your bed?

Who actually makes their bed? Your reasoning behind it?

I find it pointless.

Once a week when I wash the sheets and blankets but other than that fuck no.

This.

Yea, but i have OCD.

is that a new call of duty game? jk. lol.

FUCK THAT. FUCK NO I DONT. That shit is DUMB as FUCK and for womens.

this! :rofl

Not even gonna say it.

I never make my bed!

FUCKING FINALLY SOMEONE ELSES SEES IT MY WAY. COME TELL MY WIFE TO FUCK OFF!

HELLLLL NO I DONT.

If I live to 70, assuming I started at 5yrs old that’s 23,725 days. Assuming it takes me, only 1.25 minutes to make the bed, that’s 31,633 MINUTES I spent making the bed, only to fuck it up at the end of the night. 527 hours or 21.967 days wasted simply making a bed.

I would but my dog sleeps on my bed with me at night and for some apparent reason the mattress is not soft enough for him so he digs all my blankets into a pile for added comfort lmao

I do every day since its a habit now . Dad was military so made me pretty much do it the way he had to in the service with even folded corners and shit. He Had to inspect it every day …

Do I make my bed?

youtu.be/WDgq-K2oYLo

i dont ever even wash my sheets or blankets :ninja

PROTEIN ERRRRRYWHERE!

lmao

If im doing other cleaning around the house, I’ll make my bed

Hampton Inn and Suites makes my bed.

i throw my covers back up towards the pillows when i get out of it in the morning, shit lately there are clothes on my bed when i go to sleep, its what happens when your single as fuck and have a queen size bed.

Usually I have to right before I get in it because my sheet is usually pulled off the bed, sometimes the fitted sheet comes undone and the blanket and bedspread are usually screwed up too.

Apparently I move around alot in my sleep.

Hahaha ur sick