So its officially dead here now? This thread turned to shit... Literally

Just trying to confirm?

Compared to when it was at it’s peak, yeah. But dead would be PittSpeed or CNY1320 with 1 or 2 posts in total each week.

I still visit daily but nothing is ever really going on here.

I bought a torque wrench yesterday at sears. Craftsman, was on sale for 49.99, originally 79.99

Good deal!

this.

this.

I just came back to sell parts that no one wants

Once I was dumped from fight club I stopped

Plan complete buy up forums and kill them? :lol:

what is there left to talk about anyways?

Pretty much. Best thread in a while was Jason’s squirrel attack thread. I follow the build threads because they’re interesting but have no desire to start one of my own. I’d rather mod my house that increases in value with each dollar I sink into it than a car that only depreciates faster with each dollar in mods.

Sounds horrible

I often check auto blogs and there really isn’t any automotive news that’s interesting or disrupting anymore it seems. Other than Tesla stuff.

lol, at least the PittSpeed database is still online. CNY1320 vanished into oblivion as with UBRF.

A lot of us still race and build things.

There were a few people who stopped posting here when people because people who don’t race or build things made stupid comments in everything :frowning:

i feel like the automotive aspect is the common thread (figuratively speaking) but i’m actually more interested in the housing, investment, watches, shit talking than i am in the builds… the biggest value for me is knowing you guys and mining you for info from time to time. the ongoing relationships with peers that i dont work with or live around is the value i get.

i am holding out for some big business deal or the next life-bettering event that will only be connected through people on here…

problem is since we’re all grown up we have so many other priorities.

i still interact a bunch with current and former nyspeeders on FB and instagram that i would never have been connected to otherwise.

the forum being a little slow is kind of irrelevant actually…it means people are busy living life.

Sounds like the same thing that’s happened since the dawn of car forums on the internet.

If you’re building something for self gratification it shouldn’t matter what others say. But it also depends on your personality.

Im pretty close to having a new bunper put on my gto, just waiting on weather a little, theb i can bunp my gto thread.

Also i want to buy some measuring tools for sizing bearings and everything for my buick.

I’ll keep challenging the local wildlife to keep things fresh around this joint

@newman needs to get going on this knuckle build to give me something to read on here, AND if we somehow got a bunch of the jackass’s that are in the buffalo racing, 716 misfits, and some of the other automotive facebook page’s it might give us some good old nyspeed drama

I have to poop and I am at work. This is tragic for a few reasons.

1). I only like to poop at home in my upstairs bathroom-fuck that downstairs one

2). I simply MUST shower with each bowel movement.

3). I have some grape leaves for lunch and that did not help the situation in the least

Debating leaving to go home and poop followed by a nice shower. So while some of you are saying nothing is going on here, you are not looking at this site through my eyes.

Richard you are doing it all wrong…

getting paid to dump is the only way