So its officially dead here now? This thread turned to shit... Literally

You sir have issues. Lol.

I purposely wait to get to work to poop. Free toilet paper.

Funny timing, I just today had fans installed in the bathrooms here, these guys seem to love shitting here. Not me.

i’ve met a bunch of my best friends on here. Even so, I wouldn’t hesitate to call a large portion of you all fggts though.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/costanza-wink.gif

10 minutes a day on the shitter at work is basically adding an extra 40 hours of time off each year. Little more or less depending on how much or little vacation time you already get. :slight_smile:

But that is assuming I take vacations to places that smell like my feces. Which I try to avoid.

When I had almost 50 employees I noticed anytime of day there was at least one person in the bathroom. This made me realize that I am paying someone full time to shit.

Imagine the OT racking up if they had souvlaki for lunch? I don’t know what it is but chicken souvlaki makes my poor colon explode

i read that on facebook too

When I saw it at first I thought it was BS but the math is pretty simple.

10 minutes x 5 days a week x 50 weeks a year = 2500 minutes. /60 = 41.7 hours a year.

It made me realize we’re probably paying the guy with IBS too much. lol

I think the people that go out to lunch every day and spend the afternoon in the bathroom get paid for more idle time than heavy smokers. Haha

Wasn’t that you from the day you sold your Formula until last year?

Well he pretty much got ya there.

I evolved from the car ego status and nut hangers to what I really enjoy. Still cars but not to the degree I used too.

I had Camaro for 2-3 years in between then also…I have had the Corvette 2 years now.

And the entire time in between I was wrenching and tuning on other cars but solid effort :tup:

You never did anything with that Camaro. You just talked a bunch of shit with it and sold it when it was 1.5 seconds slower than you though it would be. You missed my point anyways. You’ve shit up all sorts of threads with stupid remarks over the years, and now you’re crying because the traffic isn’t here on the site any more to witness your quest for an 11.50 slip after 12 years.

Better effort?

Sold it after it was 1.5 slower? It went 11.1 on motor and 10s on the bottle when the next owner took it to the track after buying it. I decided that having some gutted race car as my only “fun” car wasn’t as much fun as I thought it would be im sure you drive your LT1 Camaro all the time :lol:

I’m not crying about the lack of traffic here just confirming its mostly home depot threads now I enjoyed reading about other peoples builds.

Don’t take credit for an ET when a new owner ran it. It never came close to an 11.1 when you had it. You know the rules.

cool?

see now this place is interesting again!

Omg so I’m not the only one. I have just got over this slightly at work. But heres a issue I have. If the seat is still warm I have to get up and try back later… I also and super conscious of who sees me go in the shitter but this is only because the door is on our main office floor so everyone knows your in there and there is only one stall to 40 ish dudes. I may start using the ladies room since there is only 3 of them there.