Pointless poll: Who makes their bed e'ryday

I do. In fact, I’m pretty OCD about it to the point that i can’t leave my house unless it’s made…

eh… not everyday… but if it starts getting messy… .or if i feel like cleaning my room, then yea i’ll make it

otherwise… whats the point, it will get messy again

everyday.

:slight_smile: and about an hour before i go to bed… i pull back the top sheets and make it look welcoming.

Sometimes I do, sometimes I dont. I’m actually very ocd about all of my house and everything needs to be immaculate, but for whatever reason it doesnt bother me if my bedroom is a bit messy.

i cant stand having my bed made. in totronto i told the lady to just stop doing it, but she said she wasnt allowed to. i never make my bed.

If company comes over.

Otherwise…no.

I’m a freek. I have to make it right before bed because I need the blankets neat. I’m not comfortable without even coverage. It drives my fiance up the fucking wall. I feel bad for her.

i leave my bed made and sleep on top of the covers, i have a seperate comforter that i use. so the bed stays made underneat but i have 2 comforters lol

I never do it, but the gf does it everyday

never.

same

yea i never do rly, why bother whens its going to be messed up in another like 14-16 hours

I never make that shit I come home everyday and it’s the same as I left it.

Except on Tuesday’s then I make the fuckin cleaning lady do that shit…GEA.

yeah right, my bed is so much more comfy when my bed is slightly messed up. Though my sheet and comforter must be aligned or else I get annoyed…

I sleep on top of my covers, with a big fleece blanket. I don’t even have to make my bed then.

true that. mines messy till i go to bed, then i straighten everything out and refluff the pillows

Usually I do, but having a matress on the floor just makes it a bit difficult. :slight_smile:

nope. maby like 4-5 times a year, when we have company over or something and my mom wants to show them the house. I don’t see the point.

I do… I like to keep things neat. :frowning:

every couple days when things get too out of order, or if im feeling that i need to for some reason. otherwise, i just get in and pick up with where i left off the night before lol