Making Fun of Noobs

:o

Haha… Home from the weekend to find this. haha.

You do know I was kiddning about those rims…

Speeking of the manhandling, you wanna make it for next sunday? I have it free… maybe you can get your mom to set me a place at the dinner table before hand :slight_smile: You know who to seat me beside :wink:

haha yeah dude i know you were playing.

STAY AWAY FROM MY FAMILY

ive made a post like this a few months back and got dissed for making it :? …

A guy asked what he’d get in a 1/4 with an air intake… haha… so… everyone jumped him… versus trying to talk some sense into him politely or at least say something useful.

None the less, I totally agree with you, not to mention that both the veterans and current newbs, including me, I haven’t exaclty owned a 240 forever lol… will always something new to learn and this doesn’t just apply to 240SXs or cars but life in general… No one knows everything nor is ever the smartest or strongest. THere’s always someone out there you can learn from or help improve thakns to, in knowledge, wisdom, strenght everything. Plus being actually good at something doesn’t mean you have to be arrogant, rude or a complete jerk. It just shows idiocy and in my book is beyond disrespectfulness.

It’s not like I’ll lose out or that the preson will gain anything. No one wins, both lose. As the one person wastes their time inquiring about something however stupid it may be, and the other person loses time being an idiot. Neither gains anything long-term or temporary really.

I’m 22, but I’ve got friends who are even 32, because they are able to respect me and I’m able to respect them.

There’s nothing one really gains by being rude, offensive or an idiot.

Point in case, a ‘newb’ will remain a newb if you don’t help them un-newb themselves heh… ‘guide them’

And if that person is a newb in 240SXs, cars, hey… you just might be a newb to that person in something else say… electronics, computers, media, sports, who knows, but you don’t see them jumping you about it. It’s stupid.

There is just no benefit on a personal or social level to insult or disrespect someone. Lets help each other and help each other better ourselves individually and communaly (eg; son240sx club). I assure you everyone will be happier, more succesful, easier to get along with and acomplished.

The problem is male imaturity tends to play on testesterone and muchoness, arrogance, ego, pride, and other such BS which at this imature level in the real world don’t really work, unless you want to be seen as an idiot by the larger crowd.

The hipotalamus (sp?) brain, which works on purely primitive instincts not rational reserved and respectful thinking. Again most of us are guys and we got to control our testesterone haha.

That’s all I gotta say… I’m glad jammy made this thread, because I swear to God, I’ve gotten anoyed personally having been attacked quite a few times and having to deal with other’s plain egos a few times… it really didn’t benefit either. Not to mention on other forums people have been actually helpful and kind despite silly questions… and on these other forums (plenty nissan forums) son240sx has earned a bad rep as being really rude, disrespectful, etc… Alot of people cursing alot of people and whatnot here and there of how they were treated…

So anyways… I like to speak alot heh, so don’t mind my long posts… expects rolling eyes and imature remarks and disses lol…

^^ you make a few good points for sure.

in fact, a_ahmed is a perfect case of someone who came here only a few months ago as a newb - made some posts people didnt like and had to learn the hard way what to post and what not to post. I sure remember only 2 months ago seeing all sorts of locked ‘a_ahmed’ threads and I can’t remember seeing one anytime lately!

did you know that in the entire time of owning a 240 i think ive made 2 threads asking questions.

EVERY OTHER TIME, ive found the answer on my own through searching.

so there.

GT

greg… you are god

We should set up some forum rule only allowing newbs to post a new thread after x amount of posts or something.

That should cut down on alot of the new threads that become flame fests.

i’d say thats definitely something to consider…

doing waht ive done is really not that hard.

unless you know literally NOTHING… thee is no reason to be able to find it on your own.

its cus most people are lazy bastards and want others to do everything for them.

GT

Speaking of which… can someone please read to me what Ahmed typed :?

John caught the drift when I mentioned it to him heh… maybe point form would be better in a long winded deal like that

It could just be me, but I’m sure a lot of people did like me and read the first and last sentence heh…

Oh, and look for Gautam to post bitching about it being to hard to set up the site to require a certain amount of posts before someone can start a new thread… :run:

doing waht ive done is really not that hard.
[/quote]

No? Where did you read that it was OK to leave the wiring for your old s13 fuel pump completely exposed and only millimeters away from each other?

Should have posted a noobie question when you were swapping in the 255lph :slight_smile:

what… are… you… talking… about.

never would i have done something that silly.

no? Thats not what I said when I removed the fuel pump from your old chassis :slight_smile:

Maybe you forgot to finish it up, but dude you’re lucky your ass didn’t explode. That’s all I have to say about that.

really… there is no way it would have been left like that …

however there is no reason to argue about it because regardless neither of us would admit that it was or was not like that.

GT

truuuueee that.

So abouts thems noobs

GT is teh noob :slight_smile:

nice try.

hows about you go play in traffic :wink:

GT

nice try.

GT[/quote]

actually, i’m not a good driver, and I drive safely all the time. if you read my sig you will realize that it is a quote, which I find amusing however it does not mean I act the same way. so there.

nice try.

GT[/quote]

actually, i’m not a good driver, and I drive safely all the time. if you read my sig you will realize that it is a quote, which I find amusing however it does not mean I act the same way. so there.[/quote]

what?

do you even realize what you are saying when it comes out of your mouth?

i said go play in traffic.

ie: running around. in heavy traffic.

GT