Man I F**kin HATE People

Lol, the first mistake was purchasing a Volkswagen… ICK

Could just buy my gti :slight_smile:

Would love to but considdering my lack of money I don’t think its gunna happen.

oh well, hope insurance takes care of it!
GL!

+1, i overlooked that one lol

MEH I like my VW it dose the job and for what I paid for it I couldn’t turn it down.

VW’s are great, although few understand what they are. Especially their owners.

But take a deep breath. You don’t drive a 13 year old VW to WalMart to not get dinged. I’m sure you have problems way more deserving of your attention.

You got that right. It’s just the ignorantness if the whole situation. I do understand that that is not the best Walmart to go to but it is right around the corner from my house and i didn’t exactly feel like driving all the way out to transit.

You know there is that near abandoned K Mart nearby. Or even a Target, granted they are the same as Wal-Mart. They are much less ghetto than that Wal-Mart.

Unless Wal-Mart had some killer omfg deal.

Ha, I just watched someone side swipe another car at school. The loser just backed out and moved to the other side of the parking lot. He dented and scrapped that other kids bumper pretty good.

Glad I decided to be a pansy and nark him out to campus safety, where they told me that’s the 4th report in two weeks.

love doing that. i witnessed someone sideswipe down the entire side of a car in a parking lot adjacent to my work. i got his plate number and wrote a little note to the unfortunate person who’s car had been hit.

haha suckers.

100% sure it happened at WalMart? or you just happened to notice it there?

100% sure when I went in it was fine came out it was smashed.
After closer inspection in the light it looks like a tall suv or truck hit it, cause it was high enough to just clear the bumper.

its ok, i came out of wal-mart once, was in for less than 2 mins, walked in roommate forgot wallet walked out
car is gone.

Did you recover it and where was it?