Man kept Daughter in basement 24yrs, had 7 kids w/her

Crap this shit is confusing. I just caught on that the grandparents that looked after 3 of the kids were actually the dude and his wife.

So all in the same house lived the dude, his wife, 3 of the dungeon kids, and then down in the dungeon were the dude’s daughter and 3 of their kids. For 24 years. 3 of the kids, age 5-18, had never seen daylight.

The dungeon was hidden and locked with an electronic code.

This is straight up sci-fi stuff. Mind boggling…

Baldy - They had a small TV, and a hotplate.

fuck. i actually have neither of those things.

You gotta wonder what made the other three kids get rejected from the basement.

nor do you have a 73 yr old man banging you.

:gotme:

So even though the kids didnt go outside of that room, they knew it existed? Thats even more fucked up…

Good article, complete with a floor plan of their prison:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7371043.stm

Yeah, really.

fuck. i don’t get ANYTHING.

eeeeyea. Imagine not being able to have a reference to any of the shit that they awtched.

FUCK. me neither. Looks like we should call this dude and try to get adopted. All inclusive with tv and hotplate, sounds like a deal to me.

Why did she not kill the fucker? Hit him with the TV and escape?

No, seriously?

:fail::fail::fail::fail::fail::fail::fail::fail:

Something else going on heah…

thats a great link…

and looking at the floorplan… he put alot of work into that. Full kitchen & lav. Wow.

And… shes not even that cute in that pic from '84.

Eh, from Nick’s link

Asked why the captives had not tried to escape before, Mr Polzer said one had to consider the fact that the woman was small and weak and even the eldest boy, now 18, was “a small boy, a weak boy”.

But, like A-Team and Fall Guy was on back then, you’d think they’d get inspired.

Or maybe they just watched “Oz” :lol:

^ lol, remember, this is Austria. Central europe.

Need to update this…

The old guy & wife had 6 other children of their own, tho no age ranges… per the bbc article.

I hope the kids write a book or something. I’m kind of fascinated by the shock of spending your entire 18 year life in a 600 square foot prison with no daylight, having that be the “normal”, the only world you know. Then one day to have this whole foreign existence come to be in one instant.

I’ve got to wonder if they even will have the mental capacity to write a book. I can’t imagine that the 18 year old that has spent its entire life in the prison could have developed a mental capacity much beyond an infant or animal or something.

:tinfoilhat:

Here’s an excerpt from their book:

forthekicks was one of the kids?

They’re going to have to. Not entirely certain what kind of job a feral inbred manbearpig is qual’d for :gotme: “So, I see here you’re excellent at assuming the fetal position.”

“Oh, a lesson in not changing history from Mr I’m My Own Grandpa. Let’s get the hell outta here, screw history!”

http://www.toxicshock.tv/interviews/billy_west/fry_futurama_gun_billy_west.jpg

Is all I can think of today.