Man opens fire in Colorado movie theater

ysosrs

If i ever need to know anything about anything, im calling Vlad.

If I’m ever in a hostage situation, I’m calling you.

A pro would have shot him in the the head

And armor does not make you impervious to gunfire, even if the bullet doesnt penetrate the armor I can 100% guarantee it still is incredibly painful. Many innocents would have escaped, lives would have been saved. Now que Vlads “do you want to be a hero” argument so we can go down that avenue of swill.

So why didn’t they do it in California again?

I guess cops or SWAT don’t qualify as pro to you?

A pro would have been chocking on tear gas just like the rest of the theater, because that was the first thing he tossed in.

Oh boy, here comes the sensationalism of how bad guns are.

CNN just had a fire arms expert that confirmed that weapons were powerful enough for “bullets to go through walls” :rofl

Time to stock up.

I wasn’t going to say anything…but WHAT???

No a pro would have accessed the situation, in a theater full of tear gas with people running and scrambling all over and sure as hell WOULD NOT FIRE A SINGLE SHOT. Like stated earlier that “pro” would simply put his life on the line run towards the gunshots and tackle the shooter.

A real trained professional would not put more innocent civilians in harms way by opening fire. No matter how good of a shot they are, in this situation.

Did skidstain hack your account and make this post?

Best thing said in thread.

I haven’t read the entire thread, but I can imagine there will be some type of tighter gun control. This happens close to a presidential election so I’m sure something will be done.

Mike Tobin reported from outside the apartment shooting suspect James Holmes in Aurora, Colorado. Police say the suspect was planning not just the movie theater shooting, but a second attack meant to kill. After bomb technicians made their way into the apartment yesterday afternoon, they discovered 30 bombs rigged to kill whoever entered first. They believe he spent three weeks rigging the apartment and spent at least two months online making purchases prior to July 20th’s deadly attack.
Some of the bombs were reconfigured from fireworks and there were other devices filled with gasoline to cause a big fire when they exploded. Other devices were filled with chemicals that would explode when they were mixed. The trip wires were not just at the front door, but trip wires that went across the living room and leading to a central control panel.

Wonder why he warned them first.

I don’t know if anyone mentioned but I read yesterday that all the police and politics and shit are saying “all the weapons and explosives(tear gas, ammunition, whatever) was easily accessible to anyone via online and local gun shops”. I definitely wouldn’t be surprised if something is proposed for more gun control.

Drum mag and Ar15 jamming?

AURORA, Colorado – The semiautomatic assault rifle used by the gunman in a mass shooting at a midnight showing of the latest Batman movie jammed during the attack, a federal law enforcement official told The Associated Press, which forced the shooter to switch to another gun with less fire power.

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity to in order to discuss the investigation, said the disabled weapon had a high-capacity ammunition magazine. Police have said that a 100-round drum magazine was recovered at the scene and that such a device would be able to fire 50 to 60 rounds a minute.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2012/07/22/20120722colorado-dark-knight-massacre-shooting-suspects-assault-rifle-jammed-police-say.html

Yeah

Holmes also bought an urban assault vest, two magazine holders and a knife for just over $300 on July 2 from an online supplier of tactical gear for police and military personnel, according to the company.

Chad Weinman, CEO of TacticalGear.com, said his company processes thousands of orders each day, and there was nothing unusual in the one that Holmes placed.

“Everything Mr. Holmes purchased on July 2 is commercially available,” Weinman said, adding he was “appalled” that the material was sold to Holmes before the shooting.

A female black lawmaker was just on the news saying “aren’t there agencies to track people stock piling ammo like this? Who needs 6000 rounds of ammunition?”

:rofl

:ninja

I do not know anyone with that much ammunition.

Apparently we’re all wackos because we have thousands of rounds of ammo and firearms that are not intended for sporting purposes.

Well when you put it that way :ahh

these

Bet you weren’t expecting that response out of me.
:rofl