Man tries to rob bar that was holding a police officer convention haha, moron

what a fucking idiot lmao

And they didn’t even put their beers down. :rofl

What’s really crazy is HOW FAST the uniform officer got there. Was seconds.

What an idiot.

dude this is an old one but still classic loved it thanks for the reminder

Typical teenager of 2009.

hahahaha, I thought society was supposed to get smarter as a whole BUT its looks like we are just digging ourselves further into the stone ages

Judging by the people that I am surrounded by everyday at HVCC, I feel like people are getting stupider as time goes on…

I will just leave that alone

Would you like the dictionary definition?

Correct Grammar and the Dictionary are two different things, you know this man any English Teacher will tell you the same

+1 teenagers nowadays suck.

You should be one to talk about proper use of grammar and such. Grammar and dictionary shouldn’t be capitalized in your sentence, along with lack of punctuation.

It really should be “more stupid” Chris, but who uses correct grammar now anyway?

isjnfinfwuiebnfwiuefbwiub*#&$Y@*&rh3rubibndaf\

who gievesss a fuckcin shit abot your grammER and spelling and shit

IF THE MESSAGE WAS RECEIVED AND COMPREHENDED THE WAY IT WAS INTENDED TO BE

then i call that communication… thats the whole point right

anyways yea that kid is fuckin dumb , they let him off easy

Every time I read this thread title, I can see it being an episode of Reno 911 or something.

Seriously you gotta love this site every thread has more than one topic and either it goes south or does than doesn’t or best yet my personal favorite one topic switches to another topic then goes south then comes back to normal someone going back to the old topic then back to the other topic getting back to south oh this is better than the Enquirer

I heart Shift518 I think this place has become my favorite place on the internet.

Several Professors in my Siena classes have used the term “stupider,” so I feel if people with masters/doctorates degrees can use that word then so can I.

Because it’s becoming the norm to speak that way. I didn’t say you were wrong, and I’m not saying I don’t speak that way myself, just stated that more stupid is technically what should be used.

youre both gay