Manzone&Strong, Anthony Attalla, and Pete Wentz ALL TONIGHT on Chippewa...

Manzone & Strong

Venue: Sub Zero.
These guys need no introduction…if you’re into the house music scene at all, you’ll know this isn’t a show you’ll want to miss. Sure it’s a scummy place due to the usual crowd it draws, but with M & S spinning great house all night…no need to worry about the usual asshats that hang out there, since they’re all allergic to music that’s not hip hop/rap.

Anthony Attalla

Venue: Croc Bar.
Seen him a few times now, and always puts on a hell of a show…definitely going to have to make time in the night for him. He was supposed to perform at Quote tonight, but as some of you know Quote closed its doors last week for the last time (good riddance). I was a bit worried this show would be cancelled, but just found out from a friend that the Croc Bar agreed to take him in.

Pete Wentz

Venue: PURE.
Never heard of him until recently, but apparently he’ll be spinning some house/progressive stuff too…which is cool. The last time PURE (Well, it was Level back then) brought in a celebrity guest rock star to perform, it was Tommy Lee…and, prior to that night i had no idea that Tommy Lee spun house music, but he did…and he kicked ass. I hope i’m just as pleasantly surprised with this act!

I might be at the pete wentz thing.

I fucking hate chippewa.

i’ll prob be at pure. ugh,

Croc bar is a good choice, good dj and not the usual chippewa douche crowd.

:tup:

Agreed…