Marco V, Tiesto in TO Sat, Dec. 9th

trance and tech trance are where its at, but for a bar scene i prefer tech house.

I’d love to see Marco V - I liked seeing Tiesto in DC but Docks isn’t my fav. venue (at least, the inside, outside is kick-ass but not in Dec lol)

:wave:

saw him at the docks in june or july i think it was, and already have my tickets (even got them early enough to save $10 with an early bird special). I was gonna post this up a while ago, but figured since i posted up the last one…i’d give somebody else a shot.

I saw him at the guv back in 2001, followed two days later by PVD. Two great shows from the when some of the hot tracks were push-the legacy, king of clubs-revelation, armin-communication, ppk-resurrection…

Ahh those were the days.

teckno is for faggets, i would never listen to any of that junk. when i roll in my camaro i listen only to one band. the greatest band on earth. motherfucking DISTURBED. :headbang:

lol

A fantastic comment made by one of the smartest people on nyspeed im sure… :hang:

I saw PVD in the making of his cd “global”… tell me why with st.etienne is very hott live!

hey buddy anytime you wanna step up to my IROC camaro you just let me know and i will show you what a REAL car can do

im definitly fucking down to go see tiesto man… i was looking for people to go with too…

anyone catch aphrodite at opm a few weeks back? fucking insane.

but yea. im down for tiesto

LOL, you fucking homo… you love it and you know it. Stop sucking at life and come back out with us. Party correct bitch!

He was kidding, he has gone to Guv with us before…I dont want to take away from your gist that he sucks though… cause he does, horribly.

Fox… you remember what fun is… dont you? I am surprised Mark hasnt hooked up tow chains to your balls and the back of his Viper and dragged your ass back up to Toronto yet.

PS- Mark is the new Me if you havent noticed… I dont have to bug people to go anymore, he does it on his own now. LOL

I thought you said you listended to Ska?

i thought you cut your car in half?

anyone else from here going to Marco V…?

Im going if Brendan calls me by a decent time…

I dont think you can blame me when I say I wont be holding my breath for either of you two… but :tup: if you do make it. we are leaving around 5:30, so dont say you didnt know.

PS- do you really need Brendan to hold your hand? you could always take it upon yourself to get over to James’s place!