Marketing gurus... Please help me do my job "gooder"

LOL @ facebook to reach 60-80 year olds.

Where do those in the twilight of life go when they leave the house? Where do their kids take them when they go to all the trouble of getting them dressed and into a car? Two places: Doctors to care for their bodies and church to care for their souls. You sound like you’ve got the first half covered, what about the second half? Are you reaching out to church groups, sunday brunches, etc?

^brilliant…

me going to church is going to be such a sham though. :lol:

but youre absolutely right, 90% of my clients are very involved in the church, not to mention that they are highly charitable to their churches… seems like a win win to get my existing clients to put the word out within their churches.

I dont know how id really market to churches though.

Churches all have community events, breakfasts and stuff, put ads in the church bulletins and have them make the announcements about your seminar at the end of masses, then do them at the community center or whatever the church has

host a mini seminar at church, prior to an event (bingo, or something along those lines) or after mass times on a sunday? community bulletin boards, ad in church newsletters. ugh. i hate church, but it’s perfect for what you’re trying to do.

^. and ^.

bumpity.

advertise in churches?

rent space in churches to host the seminars?

I’m working on a trifold brochure to give to clients to generate referrals…

I just found out my bosses’ wife who has been doing this had a client bring a mailer into church… shes received about 50 calls over the past month from referrals… needless to say, shes doing very well…

Website, marketing items, are hot on my list. any other tips are greatly appreciated

feel free to give constructive criticism on the trifolds…

BUMP…

case workers and social workers at hospitals have been invaluable… any other ideas?