Retarded albany Times Union confrence

How retarded is this… http://timesunioncenter-albany.com/events/event.aspx?EventID=597

Yeahh lets get Motivated… I am sure alot of people are going to be motivated tring to get home after work. I can tell you everyone here was 30+ minutes late because from 787 was a 3 lane parking lot.

stupid

So young and so angry…

^^ lol.

It is dumb. Have these seminars even been proven to help people? I don’t understand them.

I don’t know how you can be so ‘down’ on yourself that you don’t want to do anything with your life. It makes no sense to me.

It’s not anything to do with being down on life, guy.

They employ marketing strategies and it’s a good way to network as well. Not dumb. Smart.

Hit the ball on the head… LOL not really. I just like to express my self some times! I was actually the guy sitting in my car not going anywhere, and watching the tards around me… I just relaxed and had a little smile on my face.

The concept is good actually. But I think they should have done it later in the after noon… IE start around 1:00 and end around 7:00PM… that way the peopel stuck going to work arent totally screwed coming and going.

only when i drive!

fuck seminars. i can’t stand these morons in their cars. not a single one of those assholes would be missed. I’m leaving early so I don’t get caught up leaving, if i had known about this (read: if my head wasn’t in my ass) i would’ve just called in. Traffic stresses me the fuck out.

Where do you work Wayne… sounds like we need a drink at one of the many bars on N pearl…

I was making a general statement about such ‘self help’ seminars.

Also, this is a motivation seminar. What does that have to do with marketing? I can understand the networking part since you are bound to talk to people there but marketing? To me it sounds like one massive therapy/Dr. Phil session.

If anything, they should have done it on Saturday or something.

Click the link and look at some of the people on the line up. Very Successful business people. They do these seminars to help people in the office get motivated and be positive about what they are doing and give strategies on how to achieve more success, make sales, and build relationships.

next door to jillians.

fucking america = cattle. you make your own motivation. you either want to be someone or you don’t. get the fuck out of my parking areas & highways morons!

I’ve been in sales for a few years now. I have a strategy that works but it doesn’t work in all cases. I’m always open to hear a new strategy that works for others that gets people motivated to do. I guess you can call me cattle too, but at the end of the day I could care less because I’m in it for one reason and that’s to make more money.

In business the most valuable asset you will ever have is your knowledge base. The more you know, the more you can do and that leads to being a more efficient and valuable employee or business owner. As a business owner I value any information or advice from associates, other business owners, etc. These seminars can actually have a wealth of really good and usable information.

no no, sorry mang, not directed at you. i just quoted you cause i was trying to follow topic.

No, nothing taken personally. Also trying to stay on topic too :slight_smile:

Everyone needs to smoke a bowl of the good stuff and just CAAALMMM DOWNNNN

http://www.timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp?storyID=822047

New update!!! They are telling us all we should leav early! LOl they realized, after the fact, that they completly fucked up downtown albany with this thing. One dude from our office was on Fox News becasue they wanted comments on the “drive in to work” LOL I wish they interviewed me!

hey man what time are they saying to leave?

Gridlock + rain = SUCKS.

Have fun guys.

I’m so glad I work by the Walmart on 9W in Glenmont and head south. I only deal with traffic for maybe 1/5th of a mile.

around 4:00 or so. some people are on their way out now.

Yet another bonehead move on the conf. part… LUNCH… they let EVERYONE out at fucking noon to get lunch. We seriously watched a WAVE of people come down the road away from the TU. Lines for all the local spots were ouit the doors and dwon the sidewalk!