Mark's Track Day! Oct 14th (Dunnville Autodrome)

wow , that was quick , 15spots and a little over 2 weeks to go , did the last one full up as fast as this one did?

this one is going really quick… usually it comes down to the last few days

the last one had 35 people paid also but the last few people paid at the track. i dont think there is going to be room to pay at the track this time from the looks of it

also, mark just told me a few minutes ago that 3 more subaru guys said they’re going to pay him shortly… they arent even on the interested list and i know at LEAST 3 of those guys well enough to know that they are definitely going to come… thats at least 6 more [almost] guarantee’d spots by the end of the week or so

nice , subie’s galor , ill have to hold my own i guess ,lol

as long as you find a way to put your horsepower down early in the corners (it’s not easy to do on dunnville, i promise you that) you’ll be fine.

i guess you have good tires and awd so you’ll have a much easier time rocketing out of some of those corners than I’m used to - I think you should be all good unless there are some crazy hp sti’s perhaps :smiley:

actually, i’d be more worried about Fobwall on his street tires, rwd and stock SR20 more than anything - he actually knows how to drive haha

im actually converted to RWD but getting some decent tires , so it should be ok, still a lot fo power to put down though

500whp and RWD? haha

haha please no one laugh im running completely stock with an automatic lets see what this thing can do

14 Spots left.

Paid:

1. Bog / Lith (S14)
  2. Andrew (Subaru WRX)
  3. Timo (Skyline GTR)
  4. Roger / Sr20 (S13)
  5. Dan (RX8.)
  6. Fred (AE86)
  7. Fraser (STI)
  8. Lenny (STI)
  9. Norm (STI)
  10. Salko (Integra)
  11. Alan (STI)
  12. Joe / Zagatto (Corolla)
  13. JamesS (S14)
  14. Jeff Beech (Legacy)
  15. Richard Song (Impreza STI)
  16. Phil Soper (WRX)
  17. Jim (RX7)
  18. Ian (RX7)
  19. Richard / Roast (S13)
  20. Eric Dugas (S2000)
  21. Nikola Rank (RX7)

Interested:

1. Zeeshan (turbozee)
  2. Dustin (Hurricane)
  3. Mike (240 420)
  4. George (AE86)
  5. Mael (Oni Kyan)
  6. Calvin (Miata)
  7. Henry (350z)
  8. Maxgohan (Some guy who loves Dragon ball)
  9. Nate (GTR)
  10. Paven (M3)
  11. multisynclg
  12. JDM-Imports (GTR)
  13. Andrei (S13)
  14. Matty
  15. Veloz S14
  16. DarkForceJackal (S13 KA-T, not sure yet)
  17. PureEuroM3(GTS-T)
  18. kollo(s13)

Just sent payment mark.

Hey Tim i couldn’t let you be the only GTR out there. But i guess you can be the only RWD GTR out there. Maybe i’ll pull my fuse for a few laps and see how long i last. :slight_smile:

hey well im glad to see another gtr is coming out, althought u cant help me hold her down but at least i got someone to talk to , lol , :smiley:

Thanks Nate. :slight_smile:

13 Spots left.

Paid:

1. Bog / Lith (S14)
  2. Andrew (Subaru WRX)
  3. Timo (Skyline GTR)
  4. Roger / Sr20 (S13)
  5. Dan (RX8.)
  6. Fred (AE86)
  7. Fraser (STI)
  8. Lenny (STI)
  9. Norm (STI)
  10. Salko (Integra)
  11. Alan (STI)
  12. Joe / Zagatto (Corolla)
  13. JamesS (S14)
  14. Jeff Beech (Legacy)
  15. Richard Song (Impreza STI)
  16. Phil Soper (WRX)
  17. Jim (RX7)
  18. Ian (RX7)
  19. Richard / Roast (S13)
  20. Eric Dugas (S2000)
  21. Nikola Rank (RX7)
  22. Nathan / Bignate (GTR)

Interested:

1. Zeeshan (turbozee)
  2. Dustin (Hurricane)
  3. Mike (240 420)
  4. George (AE86)
  5. Mael (Oni Kyan)
  6. Calvin (Miata)
  7. Henry (350z)
  8. Maxgohan (Some guy who loves Dragon ball)
  9. Paven (M3)
  10. multisynclg
  11. JDM-Imports (GTR)
  12. Andrei (S13)
  13. Matty
  14. Veloz S14
  15. DarkForceJackal (S13 KA-T, not sure yet)
  16. PureEuroM3(GTS-T)
  17. kollo(s13)

might be interested just gotta see how tight money it :slight_smile:

S14 FTW

240 guys are always interested but don’t seem to plan on coming :frowning:

The stats prove that 240 owners are posers

paid list: 18% 240sx
interest list: 53% 240sx

an alternate way to look at it, of all of the 240s on the paid list + interest list, 25% are on the paid list, 75% are on the interested list.

hmmmmmmmm???

do u guys think that a lot of guys are afraid to run their car near to its limit on a track , like they get nervous and scared or something , i mean yeh i get nervous but the adrenaline rush u get is second to none , well except on a crotch rocket ! ie motorbike who dnt understand, lol

They probablly don’t want to get any dirt on their rims. :dunno:

Most guys won’t be able to run their cars to its limit on a track in general. Especially if you’re talking about most 240 owners. Most people are just very insecure about their cars and think that they need something better, and more power, etc in order to drive on the track.

What they don’t realise is that a lot of it has to do with the driver. If your rear tires keep getting loose on you entering a corner, it doesn’t mean that your tires are shit. It could mean that you’re not shifting properly and maybe turning the steering wheel too sharply, etc

My car can probably go a lot faster if it had a better driver, but because I suck at driving, I have to compensate for that by getting better tires, (RT 615s), more power, etc

Oh and of course most people are scared to break their cars on the track.

For sure no one wants to be “that guy” that smashed/broke at the track but trust me you get a lot more respect actually showing rather than posting hard at a Timmies.

There are so many 240s and Skylines out there that I would love to drive on a track but sadly they will always be just a car to get to meets and coffee shops in. Next summer you will be called out individually.

Leave the calling out to me next year.