Mark's Track Day! Oct 14th (Dunnville Autodrome)

Im paid up, just gotta make some minor exhaust adjustments so that i dont peirce anyones ears again!

I almost got the boot last time cuz it was soo loud… its too bad Dunnville has to be such tight asses.

^^^

thats a load of crap. the track is at a bloody ariport for gods sake!! i think the world is going insane.

peace

hey maybe a plane will run a hot lap again like last time

yea its pretty messed that your car has to be restricted but you plane can sing all the tunes in the world with no questions asked.

WTF was that guy doing using the straight as a run way???

Ok Guys well i’ll see you there tommorow, don’t be shy if theres anything you think needs development on either your car or your driving just come and ask and we’ll go for some laps and try and sort through it.

Stay smooth and consistent and you’ll get way fast throughout the day :slight_smile:

the only thing a car should be required to meet is safety standards. i bet if you showed up with a UPSCALE dedicated race car with a striaght pipe and backfiring all over the place they probably would not say anything. there is kind of a double standard when it comes to us weekend worriors with budget track cars.

peace

I definitely agree Tosh. That’s how it is.

anybody coming from toronto area , looking for someone to drive upthere with

Btw, I’d recommend that you guys bring some extra gas. The closest gas station is an Esso and they don’t have 94 octane for those of you who need it.

yeh will do , so its 10-4 now ??

Yup, it always was… what time did you think the track day was at?

i thought i saw 9-5 ,lol, i guess i was high ,lol

haha dude… i hope that you’ll be sober’d up for tmr. :slight_smile:

I’ll be there at 10.

lol,ill be fine man , no worries

i dont think that esso even has 91 unless i’m mistaken. couldn’t see it when i tryed to fill up on the way home last time. Whats the aviation gas at the track cost per L?

I think it’s $1.50 per litre or something. But don’t quote me on it. I think 2g-money posted about how much it costs. He did fill up with some airplane fuel.

I think the Esso should have 91.

Just before 9AM I’m meeting a couple people at the Sunoco just before the hill in Hamilton (at the intersection of Centennial Pky S and King St. E)

From there the track is another 30-45min away :dunno:

I’ll be there at 9am with ya.

if yur talking about last time it was 110 race gas that dave had so even better. Man that stuff smelled like horsepower. The fumes made me smell colors lol.