Mark's Track Day! Oct 14th (Dunnville Autodrome)

put me down as a maybe
if I can get proper wheels & tires in time I’m all for it,

Paid:

1. Bog (Lith) S14
  2. Andrew (Subaru WRX)
  3. Timo (Skyline GTR)

Interested:

1. Roger (sr20)
  2. Zeeshan (turbozee)
  3. Dustin (Hurricane)
  4. Richard (Roast)
  5. Mike (240 420)
  6. Joe (Zagatto)
  7. Mael (Oni Kyan)
  8. Calvin (Miata)
  9. Henry (350z)
  10. Maxgohan (Some guy who loves Dragon ball)
  11. Nate (GTR)
  12. Jon (Conky)
  13. George (AE86)
  14. Paven (M3)
  15. multisynclg

I will always welcome passengers on my rides. Please remember that I am fairly new at this and am hitting the track with the benefit of having been schooled at Dunnville by Opal and G from HADA. That school was hosted by SVTOA which is why I was on the track with a bunch of other new drivers in Mustangs. I think part of the reason I lapped them all is that it takes more skill to handle a more powerful car like that and to keep it under control through the corners.

Prior to last month when I went to school all of my motorsports experience was from karting at the Indoor Indy in Hamilton and playing way too much Gran Turismo.

Mark, you can expect my payment on Friday. I’m really excited about getting back to Dunnville. Have you looked at any other tracks for lapping days?

Sounds good Joe, just let me know when you have sent payment. As of right now, I haven’t looked at any other tracks for lapping days. It might just be dunnville for now but I know battle endless does shannoville and derek plans to host some days at a lot of other tracks. :slight_smile:

hey guys, i’m very interested and wanna come, tho i have no track experience so i hope someone can go around with me for some laps and instructions.

i’ll be driving an ae86, some minimal stuff done to it but hope i can keep up enough to not get in the way.

whiteline swaybars set to mid-stiff
tokico HE struts (dunno about the springs, installed by the previous owner)
Kaaz 2way LSD + motul 90pa
brembo rotors + Hawk HPS pads
195/65-14 falken RT 615
and i got a helmet,safety first!!

nothing else done to it, just saving money to repair the body damage that i’ve caused and some rust spots before the winter kicks in.

sorry for the stupid question, but that EMT payment, is it paypal?? i just wanna pay right away…

will there also be some sorta meeting before heading to the track?? never been there before, i live in the west side of Toronto so hope i can meet up with someone.

I figured as much you were detuned a bit.

And like you, I also have a complete FULL WEIGHT street car. I still have rear seats, panels , sound deadening, carpet, stereo, speakers, amp, heater, 4-belts, console, doorskins, power windows, power steering, HICAS, trunk panels & carpet … and of course working AC.

I pulled the spare but no need to strip it.

that thing will be wicked on the track!

if it’s your first time, it is mandatory to go for a drive with someone more experienced so there is no problem with that - whoever goes with you can show you the lines and explain all of the rules

there isnt really a convoy planned but im sure you can arrange something with another west ender

there will also be a drivers meeting at the beginning of the day to go over the rules, etc.

EMT = Email Money Transfer. If you have access to online banking with any of the major canadian banks you should be able to do it. If you need help setting it up your bank will be more than happy to walk you through it.

hope to see you out there!

Paid:

1. Bog (Lith) S14
  2. Andrew (Subaru WRX)
  3. Timo (Skyline GTR)

Interested:

1. Roger (sr20)
  2. Zeeshan (turbozee)
  3. Dustin (Hurricane)
  4. Richard (Roast)
  5. Mike (240 420)
  6. Joe (Zagatto)
  7. Mael (Oni Kyan)
  8. Calvin (Miata)
  9. Henry (350z)
  11. Nate (GTR)
  12. Jon (Conky)
  13. George (AE86)
  14. Paven (M3)
  15. multisynclg
  16. Fred (AE86)

If Rich is in it makes the choice easy… I’ll get you some cash soon Marky.

Not driving Gonad? Whats the matter, don’t think your signal lights can take another track day?

I kid, maybe you’ll get a chance to come for a ride with a working clutch.

Come find me I’ll take you out for a few laps. See my sig to identify my car.

The track is about 1.5 hours from Oakville so I would guess 2.5 hours tops.

A nice helmet can be found at any motorcycle shop, or you can rent one at the track for $10-$20.

We’ll probably be bringing out our other Skyline GTR… I’ll have FOOT sign up…

considering going, this would be my first track outting ever

any more experienced guys interested in doing a quick teaching lap there? or is it someone from the autodrome?

thats John’s job :smiley: Hope to see you there Matty, let me know what you look like, so i can flag ur ass off the track :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh snap, now there is one angry machine. N1-spec born from the same car that dominated GT racing in the early 1990s with 29 consecutive wins spanning four stright years.

It has never been repeated.

EDIT: Oh I forgot it could be the stroker…even better

I would be John, so hit me up when you get to the track and I’ll show you some good lines to take and give you a crash course on track etiquette.

Dave,
hopefully I can handle the skyline this time…
gtr rails arent the same as 240’s ? not evne 3/4 of the bolts?
i was gunna say I’ll bring a seat that can hold me without breaking my neck.

THey are the same as S13 no? Mild modification?

Anyway I have a set of these coming will this keep you in check?

well im definitely gonna push my gtr , all 500hp of it , comon jdm imports bring out those fast skylines you claim to have , lol . I like pushing fire

Paid:

1. Bog (Lith) S14
  2. Andrew (Subaru WRX)
  3. Timo (Skyline GTR)

Interested:

1. Roger (sr20)
  2. Zeeshan (turbozee)
  3. Dustin (Hurricane)
  4. Richard (Roast)
  5. Mike (240 420)
  6. Joe (Zagatto)
  7. Mael (Oni Kyan)
  8. Calvin (Miata)
  9. Henry (350z)
  11. Nate (GTR)
  12. Jon (Conky)
  13. George (AE86)
  14. Paven (M3)
  15. multisynclg
  16. Fred (AE86)
  17. Andrei (S13)

Paid:

1. Bog (Lith) S14
  2. Andrew (Subaru WRX)
  3. Timo (Skyline GTR)
  4. Roger (Sr20) S13

Interested:

1. Zeeshan (turbozee)
  2. Dustin (Hurricane)
  3. Richard (Roast)
  4. Mike (240 420)
  5. Joe (Zagatto)
  6. Mael (Oni Kyan)
  7. Calvin (Miata)
  8. Henry (350z)
  9. Maxgohan (Some guy who loves Dragon ball)
  10. Nate (GTR)
  11. Jon (Conky)
  12. George (AE86)
  13. Paven (M3)
  14. multisynclg
  15. Fred (AE86)
  16. JDM-Imports (GTR)
  17. Andrei (S13)

Should be good on the straights but when can you put down 500hp out of a corner…isn’t your car converted to RWD?