Mark's Track Day! Oct 14th (Dunnville Autodrome)

Dave, are you coming to Dunnville? You have to protect your title of “fastest car” there. If not, someone else is going to take the belt from you.

Sweet! Another event!

50/50 I might be in outta town on business. Like to make it out but maybe let someone else keep the belt warm until I reclaim it in the spring :slight_smile:

I’m pretty sure that Jon (Conky) wouldn’t mind keeping that belt warm for you. But good luck trying to reclaim it in the spring. :wink:

I’m sure I’ll still sleep well LOL. But I wouldn’t giftwrap it yet…there are a couple dark horses - JDM Imports Time Attack car & Timo’s widebooty machine.

im coming for it !!

dnt worry buddy its all about suspension , control and tires , ill hold her down , lol , maybe ! dnt take me on guys im just like talking smack ,you seasoned track guys have loads more experience than i do, im just really competitive , but looking forward to put her on the track and see what she is capable of or i should say what i am capable of :smiley:

^^^ I would say take it easy for a while. I imagine you are running street tires which will be useless after a few laps. With 500hp, thats a lot of car, RWD even more of a handful. My good friend who is a BMW Driving instructor says you should always start with slower cars and work your way up.

plus if you go off the track and make a mess we have to shut the track down and clean it…

and we’ll hate you for it :smiley:

cant wait to see this beast

if there is 3 or 4 really quick guys i say we shut the day down for 15 minutes in the middle of the day and them go at it alone… battle of the titans?

Is that why you started off with a GTR?

hahaha

dave what did you do to mark to deserve all of this lip flapping from him??? he picks on you more than anyone i think

im coming prepared with proper tires my friend

Paid:

1. Bog (Lith) S14
  2. Andrew (Subaru WRX)
  3. Timo (Skyline GTR)
  4. Roger (Sr20) S13
  5. Dan (Rx8.)

Interested:

1. Zeeshan (turbozee)
  2. Dustin (Hurricane)
  3. Richard (Roast)
  4. Mike (240 420)
  5. Joe (Zagatto)
  6. Mael (Oni Kyan)
  7. Calvin (Miata)
  8. Henry (350z)
  9. Maxgohan (Some guy who loves Dragon ball)
  10. Nate (GTR)
  11. Jon (Conky)
  12. George (AE86)
  13. Paven (M3)
  14. multisynclg
  15. Fred (AE86)
  16. JDM-Imports (GTR)
  17. Andrei (S13)

yea i can tell you first hand: stock (pretty much) GTR+stock size street tires=a handful.

Cause he knows he doesn’t have a chance at the belt. His hooptie is like an over-the-hill sparring partner. :sunglasses:

What Fobwall doesn’t know is that I have owned more cars than he is years old. And driven some of the hottest tuned cars on the scene on tracks he will only see in Gran Turismo.

I think that “belt” of yours cut off the flow of blood to your brain, Spanky.

:lol:

And you are playa hatin from the sidelines. You are like the guy in the back of a boxer’s entourage…yellin yeah yeah thats my man right here, eye of the tiger baby, lets do this. :slight_smile:

Man, you guys talk more shit then the garbage collectors at a union strike. :o

Hey man, when you helped make the beast even more fierce, you have the right to cheer it on.

You should loosen that belt, maybe add a couple new holes… :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh you mean help during the month of tuning / upgrading the S14 after the Aug 6 event?! What you put in 30-40 hours? My secret mods since the last event were an oil change LOL. :slight_smile:

Don’t worry though fuzzy boy, next year the GT-R will be so completely different you will not recognize it. :sunglasses: