Marshawn Lynch loves Applebeys

lol… WTF?

Maybe he was coming home from Applebees when he hit that woman?
http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=58323

ahahahaa

very old :frowning:

BUT AWESOME!

Ugh I remember when this first aired on Sunday NFL Countdown. Did anybody else notice good ole butter fingers Robert Royals speech impediment? “Marshawn is a fresh of breath air”

Not to stray too far from the subject, but there were reports of a vehicle on pedestrian hit and run accident on Chippewa last night. Apparently the car was owned by Lynch but they were unsure as to whether he was in the car.

:cocktease:

reading comprehension owns you!

:ham:

I fail. Skipped a few posts I did.

haha MAR SHAWN is awesome! :lol:

Check out BEAST MODE Highlight, lots of untouched runs in here lol but check out the run against the Bengals at 2 mins in. BEAST MODE!!

hahaha

“the rookie has spent most of his signing bonus on ski ball.”

that beast mode video was raw as hell

marshawn is the man he is going to tear it up this year. hope he didnt do that hit and run

He should adhere to his own advise at the end.

it’s like a fresh of breath air.

lol, im gunna be honest here. I could realy care less about what he does when he isnt on the football feild. All i care about is whether or not he brings the beast mode with him when he is playing. As long as he plays his heart out for our team he can runover as many fat canadian broads as he wants.lol

i lold

If you want to be all gangsta and cruise around with your buddies with a loaded gun at least do it in a state like TX, not CA.

and why the f didn’t they have plates on the car

How much less could you care? Myself, I could care a good deal less. I mean most jobs where you make even 10% or less of what a pro athlete does, you would be fired for this shit, no matter how good you are at your job. Why should they get to play by different rules? I imagine the league will care though, as Goodell has shown quite the no-nonsense approach toward thug life type shit.

I like knowing pro athletes have to work very little and aren’t held accountable for their actions and earn 7-8 figures easy. Otherwise who could I envy?