Martial Arts

I did a little bit of Jujutsu 2 summers ago when I was a camp counselor. I’d recommend that.

I took Tae Kwon Do for almost 11 years…

Only in Charlotte, NC though…

How long has he been going…

Almost 10 Hours Straight, He’s a machine…

Unngghhh…

I Know Kung Fu…

Show Me…

Studied Jeet kune do for a while, was amatuer kickboxer for a while… when I was a kid.

Then I found beer & cigarettes when I was 15-16.

Now that I’ve quit the cigarettes and cut down the drinking, I need to lose the fat that’s associated with that and get back into the art.

subscribed

stop trying to hit me and hit me.

krav maga always looked pretty hardcore, that’s the israeli practice isn’t it?

isnt that a bill adams or some shit? i was under the impression it was like ghey martial arts. were they teach you how to :gay3:

i guess i will have to stop in there

na thats not bill adams. Or at lease nobody there is named that. Its a good place, they move along pretty well and if you have ANY troube with anything they will will take you asde and help you out. Very clean, decent space. I may just go back there. It is kind of expensive…but good.

trueblue, I looked at Krav maga back in liie september, its like super self defense class. Looks good, very practical, but i dont wanna do somthing where the first thing they teach you is to kick in the balls. Im into more traditional martial arts, not just self defence.

word, I can respect that. :tup:

in that case, I’ve always heard judo is very rewarding.

Judo is freakin awsome. anybody that can throw sombody across the room with 2 fingers is cool in my book lol.

we should have a NEWSPEED UFC style comp.

see which person is the best with his own style

For titles? errr… pinkslips?

I would be down for that. :lol:

I didn’t get my nickname (screename) by handing out roses. :slight_smile:

In.

I rocked a bunch of panzies in Kempo… beat a blackbelt sparring and walked out. If thats what a blackbelt is, I’m not interested.

My whole life has been one long fight…
Until this tourney never happens, I will continue to kick the shit out of JEG + CHODA at the same time… maybe I will take on 3 someday. I’m all about the gang fight.

a bunch of gangs at school want me to join them because i’m pretty good with a bow staff…

If you want a “workout”, Capoera (sp?) is where it’s at.

Akido (depending on the style) can be very low impact. You can get tired, but you won’t feel like you ran a mile or played basketball for an hour if you know what I mean.

Nihon Goshin Aikido is a much more combative style. Does anyone know of any ju jitsu dojos around here?

fixed

my whole life… :nopity:

i knew i shoulda tape last time we scrapped,
I SLAMMED YOU THROUGH A WOODEN BED FOOTER

a lil kid like me 180 lbs picks up like 3 feet in the air a ginormus orgor 230lbs, up…up… and away, Slam right through the footer of a bed.

scrapper after me and u go at it, ill have to slam jack AGAIN.

You’ll fight a few blackbelts but you won’t show up at dodge ball??

hahahaaaahaa