Martial Law in america?!

I probably shouldent make these threads as im really not as informed as i should be and have been trying to bring myself up to speed…

Just watched this and its a fucking scary thought that the government would have the ability to detain ANYONE who they deem “suspect” without any sort of charges etc

Just hoping some of the peeps around here have been keeping up on this shit and give any updates?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3t4wgZCO5M[/ame]

Old news.

Remember during WWII when the US detained several thousand Japanese and Asian people without cause?
The government can’t declare martial law without any reasoning behind it.

Better safe than sorry.

lol

“indefinitely imprison people without charge or trial”…:rofl

China, Russia & N.Korea have been doing it for years. Welcome to the club…:crackup. I love to see it signed, which will in essence announce to the world that communism is the way to go…:rofl

Quantanamo Bay!!! Enough said…

Really dude ? Those fucks need to be at the bay . I know a few that have been stationed there and its there for a reason . Unless u like not being safer .

Time for your cock meat sandwhich boyyy!

so the cabbie that was killed there and never did anything wrong or has ever been affiliated with any terrorist group deserved it because we went to “war” with his country?

yea like most other political threads ill prob never come back in here. lol.

I’ll just swallow a fucking dirty bomb and let that shit off in g-bay

some day , you will realize that in all actuallity noone is inocent …

Yet all the guilty still get different treatment.

What’s your point?

I’m just sayin vlad lol , why ya need to start a argument with everything and one

Because if you say things I expect you can back them up with logic and reason, otherwise what was the point of saying anything?

And getting scrutinized for everything I do, without any basis for it gets very old, very quick.

Vlad fuckin relax man . I’m joking w.t.f man ,ya need benny to give u a handie ?