Mattress... reccomendations

Hey guys im finally moving in the new house and want to shop for a new mattress but there seems to be a ton of mattress shops… who can reccomend me one?

We bought ours from City Mattress. Pretty pleased with our purchase.

No recommendations but now that you mention it I’ve noticed a huge influx of mattress shops around. Government plot to put Americans to sleep so they can screw us over?

• Updated - - -

Hey, on a related note, do you have a bed frame for said mattress? I have king four poster in storage that’s virtually brand new and will not work in our new house. Was going to post it up here shortly but your timing is impeccable.

We got ours from Metro Mattress. We bought it about 4 years ago, and it developed some imperfections / defects that made it very uncomfortable… They stood behind their warranty, and we got a full in-store credit (less box springs) within a couple days of emailing the photos in, and were able to upgrade to a bigger / better one. I would definitely recommend them. No BS, quick delivery.

We went to Mattress Firm over by the Eastern Hills Mall, great customer service and best price. We knew what we were looking for and found the place that would work with us the most.

Go check out the Serta iComfort mattresses, absolutely amazing and wife and I have never slept better. Comes with either 25 or 30 yr warranty, don’t remember exactly. Got them to throw in two iComfort pillows and a king waterproof mattress cover, it was like $300 in extras.

I have a Dormia memory foam mattress and I love it. The best part is they can be vacuum bagged and shipped. Free shipping and no tax. Can’t beat that!

http://www.olejostores.com/Brand/Dormia.aspx

Go see Don Forsythe at City Mattress in Williamsville.

Serta iComfort - medium stiffness.

I thought people who spent $2000 on mattresses were nuts, until I owned one. I’ve never slept so better and my back has never felt so good. I used to wake up and change positions a dozen times a night, not anymore. Go to bed, 8 hours later…wake up in the same position I went to sleep in.

I spent the extra $1400 on the adjustable and vibrating base… don’t do it. I’ve used it twice in two years.

We almost got the adjustable base with the iComfort as well but passed. Totally agree about waking up in the same position, best night sleep ever…