Max Wheel Size on a 2000 BMW 323i

oh man, looks TITS!

DAMN that looks great! do that!

They are narrow winterish tires and did fit my 325. Thats said…every caris a little different…wait…thats true with GM… not sure bout the german dudes. $525

I saw the title only at first and would’ve bet money you started this thread. :rofl

You are far to financially savvy to have made such a bet… but I see your point.

F that, let’s put your E46 on some DONKS!

Im selling dat shit yo… seriously 2001 325 xi… first $5900 cash

What the…@#? So is the “post your future mods but recognize that Jammer already has it for sale” section…!?

:lol

I’ll buy your headlights/tails (assuming they are Red/Clear’s)…no corners. Trade my stockers+lil’ money?

…and to Lance- Sure, their big wheels…Not some 16x7 track-rat wheels, BUT I dont think the design is really “ghetto-star” if you will…Flashy, yes, but I mean come on…Its a BMW. I’m not going to throw on some 15" 5-Star design because I like being modest! :shifty:tongue:rofl

http://shift518.gom-host.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1415&d=1254776058

Wait these are they wheels you want over M3 wheels??

Tony jigs status.

i gots me a 95 240sx yo i wanna get the biggest REEEMMSSS possible and put them on so i can roll around and maad bitches be like DAYUMNNN FOOO! i wuz thinkin some 20’s wit some cromez, i have 7’’ rims now i wuz thinkin some 15’’ in the rears will push them past the quarters so will i have to do some trimmin? wurd son

As a wise man (Mk4 30R) once said…

“Stay white son”

:lol

Good one. I’m glad I sounded like that in my post too. Please, now may I have my 15 seconds of my life back? :retardclap

Yes, they are. Putting M3 wheels on a non-M3 car…just looks so played out. No offense the the owner of the one posted, but its just not my style.

Just do what you think looks good…

These young bucks telling you what to do, largest wheel they ever pushed was on a Huffy vehicle… Don’t mind them. :lol

19s are waaay overkill on an E36 in my opinion. Anything larger than 17" on an E36 looks awkward to me. But on an E46 like yours, 19s don’t look bad.

If you end up needing the fenders rolled by the way, you’ll probably pay $25-$40 per corner that needs to be done.

You can also buy a tool to do it yourself for $260 (below):

http://www.tirerack.com/accessories/detail.jsp?partnum=LIPROLLER2&make=Tire+Rack&ID=52

Or you can do it ghetto style for pretty much free:

Good luck.

Dude mah rimz pull mad girls, for real.

oH WeRd SoN!!!? BuT BroTHaZ aIn’t GiTn’ dA PlaY wEe UzEd to Doe smeLl ME!?

iT aiN’T da RimMy, ItS DaT JimMy fo’ sHo’, fo’ ShO’…

throw some twanks on that whore