May 20th I finally made it to the track..

1st pass - 2.42(60ft)14.15@101.68
2nd pass - 2.64(60ft)15.50@95.81 wheel hoping like mad+bogged hard
3rd pass - 2.38(60ft)14.12@102.55 highest MPH
http://members.shaw.ca/Boost-b/myKAt.wmv
4th pass - 2.28(60ft)best 60’ 2.2 but only at 14.14@100.82
i had to slip the clutch off the line, i get mad wheel hops if i launch it hard. :oops:

Why were you doing burnouts? That is absolutely useless on street tires, they don’t heat up enought to make any difference. In fact, I’ve noticed it’s only made my runs worse. Try and roll around the burnout box and try a run…

I wasnt doing burnout in the vid, i was just cleaning the tires off. No point of doing burnouts on street tires… oh my tire pressure was/is at 35psi cold. :lol:

all i care is the MPH… dont really care for the ET.

With a good start you should be running mid 13s in that car.

why does your high et not bother you? You can change it with 17 less psi in your tires.

yes i run 20psi or so on street tires…and skip the burnout…the clutch has to be slipped other wise u get wheel hop, ot thr ricer clutch dump tire squeel…once i am statged i sit at the friction point at 4500+rpm and when she goes green feather it out from there to prevent the tires from breakin loose…witrh your trap speed u should be well in the low 13’s good luck

See, I told you you’d beat my 100.88! :finga:

damn, i was going to go last night but my car is actually now having problems. well I should be running in june.

why does your high et not bother you? You can change it with 17 less psi in your tires.[/quote]

i didnt want to run low pressure in my 17s, MPH shows how fast or how much hp your car made. ET is just mainly traction related. with 102ish the car should be in the mid 13s.

Jack,

Did you get any more videos?

why does your high et not bother you? You can change it with 17 less psi in your tires.[/quote]

i didnt want to run low pressure in my 17s, MPH shows how fast or how much hp your car made. ET is just mainly traction related. with 102ish the car should be in the mid 13s.[/quote]
With traction your mph will be even higher.