Maybe WTB: STi w/ blown motor

Sorry, just butting in with my opinions :tongue The GD’s(or any impreza for that matter) are good cars but take so much to make them a competitive car on the track that handles worth a damn. There’s a reason why your LGT’s geometry has been pressed into the newer lineup.

If an impreza must be the way, the GC/GM8 cars are a better platform to start from just based upon weight alone. Yes the GD is stiffer on it’s own, but by the time you factor in some seam stitching and a cage the chassis are on equal terms in that arean, again with the GC/GM’s ducking the pounds off the GD’s. Look at Jack’s ST2 car.

Personally I just think it’s me saying don’t give up on the LGT so soon. If you’re truly thinking about a track life for it, and I mean nothing but that, then the car still has alot bottle up in it. As well do you :wink: (<—need moar seatz time yo!)

Oh and 996…I sent you another email with the invoice from LNE on the slugs…Don’t pay them directly!. I need to spec the slugs first! Going to wedding now, but will be around Sunday to chat.