McCain flipflops in 24 HOURS!!!

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrEN58gcxIs”]YouTube - McCain flip-flops on AIG bailout[/ame]

:eek4:

just saw this on the news

???

clip 1 said that tax payers should not take the burden of the payment to AIG.

clip 2 said that the customers and employees should not take the burden of the debt of the company flopping. They should not lose all of their insurance and retirement.

he doesn’t agree with the taxpayers paying for it, but agrees that the customers should not feel the pain of the loss. duh

Then who the fuck would pay for it?

Hopefully the same mystery source of money that is going to pay for all the other planned government spending. :x:

i say let the greedy fuckers rot. my personal opinion. greed has ruined the economy. finally karma is coming back and its a bitch.

Don’t you think you should worry more about getting Brian his Pizza. that should be your concern. you are the typical person voting for Obama, can’t take you for your word.:nono:

I could care less if McCain changes his mind every day from now until the election on everything he has ever said, he is still a better choice than Obama.

x2 isnt flip flopping a natural instinct in the democratic party? who cares if he does it once. If he makes it an everday happening like obama or kerry, then im worried.

which is basically saying “yeah, I’m jamming this giant ball of compressed sandpaper up your ass… but I’m not really enjoying it…”

It amazing to me that you can still post on Pittspeed AND be functionally retarded.

NO… it’s saying what I said it’s saying… at least that’s how i hear it.

do you think all of the money spent in the federal budget is tax payer money?

Newsflash: McCain is an idiot, just in case no one else noticed.

Just whoring thru, vote for Ron Paul.

McCain is right, the only problem is that the only way to bail us out is to use federal funds, the biggest problem I have with him is that he isn’t saying let’s set regulatory practices to prevent this from happening again. Bush repealed this act (wish I knew off top of my head what it was called) in 1999 that was passed right after the great depression.

dude… what presidential campaigner is going to throw down specifics like that? it’s all bullshit at this point… he knows there is an issue and stated that yes, people should be helped, and no tax payers shouldn’t pay.

no one is out there saying exactly what they are going to do and exactly how… that’s not how the fight is fought.

Obama has been saying it since MARCH!!!

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/03/27/politics/main3972975.shtml

if you read that article and see a concrete path paved, then i suppose this would be our inherent disconnect.

he’s speaking in generalities… just like anyone else.

“Streamline” / “Toughen” … ambigious words… steamline how? toughen what?
actually… the next paragraph is funny:

"While he laid out a half-dozen principles for closer scrutiny of the financial markets, he offered no specifics, such as which agencies should be reorganized or exactly how the government should go about peering over the shoulders of bank executives. "