me? buying american?

Regardless of the nation of origin, I feel confident you will find a ****ty econobox to own.

Or a Volvo C30/S40/V50… When I no longer drive for a living.

lol whatever gets you off dude :wackit:

I drove to Detroit and back on one Tank…

I don’t give a fu ck how many gallons it takes to get somewhere. I would rather have a more powerful car that is comfortable and not a death trap than get better gas mileage.

the name of the site is pittspeed right? has shalerpunk ever talked or thought about anything other than gas mileage? i mean there are a ton of people here with cars that are slow but are still into the performance aspect of cars. PSR>pittspeed atelast back then people car to talk about performance.

You’ve obviously forgotten my wicked fast 140 hp mercury capri turbo…haha.

I don’t fault someone for looking at gas mileage as the main concern.

We can’t live without transportation in this country.

I drive about 30000 miles a year. With gas at 4 dollars a gallon that adds up to big money spent on fuel.

I drive a chevy cavalier, it gets 33 mpg in my driving. This allows me to afford to drive to do the things I want to do, see the things i want to see, and not have to think if I can afford it. That is more important to me than having a bigger nicer car.

My next car will probably be a chevy cruze, or a toyota corolla, but that will be quite a few years off.

I can’t see having a gas guzzler as a daily driver, even with gas here in VA at 1.70 at some stations it won’t last when the economy picks back up. When things get better it will probably go higher than ever.

I drive a cheap econobox that gets 33 mpg so that I can afford to live life apart from cars and also afford to drive my “fast” car that gets 1 MPG.

i agree 100%. drive a cheap ****ty econobox daily so you can afford to drive your toy on the weekends

Since everyone of you is so damn smart.

Invent a tractor trailer that weighs 80,000 pounds get 20 miles to the gallon.
:eek:

Cost of transport drives prices up, not just ****ty unions.

whoops wrong thread.

The problem is they make too many cars.

ever think why the insurance companies “total” a car for seems to be fixable damage.

easier to write it off and the person buy another.